Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Temptation

Temptation is all around us...the evil one is out to get me...

HAHAHA

Nop, don worry this is not goign to be a religious post from me :)
We'll leave that to the priests ...kekeke

I m so sorry to disapoint you all my dear readers who have been so supportive in helping me lose my coughing and had even donated free scoops of ice cream for me when i get well....

Cos horr....

The waiter at Westwood obviously think i need a cold drink...WAHAHAHA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
blurry~...my hands shook with excitement upon seeing the cold drink in front of me

I ordered for HOT teh tarik...he heard it as HOT teh tarik...and repeated my order as HOT teh tarik and gave me a glass of ICE COLD TEH TARIK...isnt he amazing? ...

And me not wanting to find fault or rather not wanting them to PTUIII inside my drink just accepted the order as it is...*GRINNNNNN* :D

So i drank an ICEEEEE COOLLLLDDDD drink...and AHHHHHH...iced drink never tasted this good~! LOL

Fingers crossed that i dont cough my lungs out toinght...ewww...

But then!!! I bought this!!!~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
its cough syrup

I hope it helps =s



But if everything fails...you'll see me nibbling these mint leaves from my mom's garden...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

p/s YOU KNOW WHAT???my favourite brand of ice cream...which is usually being sold at rm9.90 per tub is being sold at rm9.90 for 2 tubs...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...muuussttt....gettttt...wellllllll...soooonnnnnnnnnn *faint*

22 comments:

Chen said...

ini budak nakal curi minum air sejuk?

***Piak****

Chen said...

ah pink,
gip u some tips..
turn off the flash when u take pict of pei pa kou, then the outcome of the pict will be much better --> no reflection of the disturbing light spot mah :D

Chen said...

what is tat favourite brand of ice cream tat u likey so much? :D

Chen said...

spam here when PC not around, kakakka...
I guess she must be "coughing her lung out" at this moment :P

*cabut*

Anonymous said...

wat brand hor?

u come pg, then i chia u haagen dasz, want?

Anonymous said...

hahaha, cheating! ok lah, it was his mistake, not yours. can't let that ice cream offer go to waste either, hor? ;)

or2ng3s said...

I saw ur team lead got pei pa koa on her table.. maybe u can visit her to get a spoon when u need one very much..

Pink Cotton said...

chen:muuu it was an accident...
hee the flash ar...but my hands too shaky tonite and cannot take without flash wo..so just TEMBAK lah 'x'

vampirem:vampire, u r so kind!! =) but kch here also got haagen dasz...RM11 for one smaaaaaaaaaaall tub :(

may:TRUE TRUE..not my mistake watt *angelic smile* =)

orange:WAK...don dare errr...i bring the 'kawan pemancing ikan' d,shud help kua

Selba said...

is that cough syrup "Ibu dan Anak" brand?

Hmmm.. actually does it really matter when ppl got sore throat or coughing or flu.. drinking cold water? As I awared only asian take warm drink when they are sick but a lot of westerner still taking cold drink and eating ice cream when they are sick... hehehe... I really have no idea, why?

Let's ask the doctor opinion for this.... :D

Anonymous said...

Hhhmm...I found out that lately the waiter/waitress horr...they are actually suffering from ear sickness where they can't hear/understand/purposely dunno what you said or they actually failed their listening test during their school days...My friend order Kopi Peng and they served Kopi O Peng and said..."same lihhh....same what..." wuah lau ehhh !!!!

Pink Cotton said...

selba:REALLY!?!?!? that is good news to me...HAHAHAAHAHA 'x'

yientau:OH!..so ar..nxt time if u open a coffee shop and wanto employ waiters/waitresses...pls ask them go for HEARING TEST

MNG said...

Nobody is stopping you from buying the Buy 1 Free 1 ice-cream leh...U can always be an angel and donate to family and friends (Sounds like DiGi)

*reminder to myself: Must go and buy a can of ridsect and spray anything that nibbles on mama's plants, be it insect of human being*

Chen said...

u can drink cold drinks when having sore throat but NOT when having cough.
Drinking cold drinks or exposure to cold air (including air cond) will irritate the respiratory tract or airway (which is more sensitive during these period of time) and aggravate cough.

Anonymous said...

Aik doc, then cough suppose cannot go work lo, coz got air cond.
Now must piak pinky, don't listen to doc, next time must injection liao

Chen said...

zeroimpact,
even though when I have severe cough, I also to go to work leh..

Pink Cotton said...

silveraven:WAAA mana boleh..itu loktor sudah bagi err...advice a lot of times 'x'

papercrazy:if i cannot eat...every1 also cannot eat!muahahahaahahah

chen:DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY...

exposure to cold air (including air cond) will irritate the respiratory tract or airway (which is more sensitive during these period of time) and aggravate cough.

DOES THAT MEAN I CAN TAKE SICK LEAVE ??cos my office got air cond wo...WAHAHAHAHAAHA

zeroimpact:OHO! see see..even boi2 think so ler.! LOL
MUU not injection again~~ :(

chen:AHH AHH! now contradict liao...i don k..u must gimme sick leave ;p

Redsponge said...

Tsk tsk tsk...

U like Cold drinks so much meh?

Anonymous said...

Since when Kch got Haagen Dasz wor...
Where ar?

Wah... I'm really outdated abt my hometown news liau... wat else I need to know?

Anonymous said...

oo... I didn't read properly...

wat I meant was go to the Haagen Dasz shop... and eat not those packed tubs type.

Chen said...

u can wear a face mask if u wanted to avoid the cold air from entering your respiratory tract, kakakkaka
no need to take sick leave :P

Pink Cotton said...

vampirem:OOOOOO..kekeke eat fondue ar??? :P

chen:wear mask?! like huai ren lidat?? :(

Chen said...

what lah u.. :P
i also wear mask, but i'm not huai ren :D
cis... :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails