Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Approaching Friday

Its another friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesnt time really really flies??? :P

Ok let me show you what i m going to have for lunch 2moro...

Ta daahhhhh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kekekeke...i know its not friday yet....but how come i could show you what i m going to have for lunch???

Well thats simple....cos i almost always (or perhaps always!) have the same lunch on fridays :P

That's cos....by friday, we've run out of creative juices to think of where to lunch and so we always ended up at mc donald's....kekeke...nahh...thats not the actual reason...

The REAL reason is because ... we don take RED MEAT on fridays...!

Surprising??? or well..maybe not for some people...

You see..im a catholic...and catholics dont take red meat on fridays...

Well at least some devout *cough cough* catholics DO abstain from meat ^_^

Its your own personal choice la i guess...so we can only have seafood and vege on fridays....(cos seafood is not red meat wat)

And its FILLET O FISH for us!!! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And there's one thing about fridays that i've wanted to blog about for quite a while already...

I've noticed something...

from Monday to Thursday...if i leave for home after 5.45pm, the jam becomes less heavy than when i set out at 5.30pm...

But then horrr...if i leave after 5.45 on a FRIDAY...it seems that the traffic is even heavier than usual!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How come leh?!!?? *throws up hands in exasperation*

It could only mean :-

  1. People leave work later on fridays because they have been going home earlier from monday-thurs and they have no choice but to stay back and finish their work
  2. They suddenly miss their cubes cos they realised they would not be seeing their work station until the following monday

I dont know...

For me...i am always so excited to leave for home on fridays cos...its the beginning of the WEEKENDS!! =)

Why would people stay back extra late on fridays??? *scratch head* let's figure this out...ideas and opinions most welcomed..mwehehehe...

Well here's wishing you all a happy friday and don 4get to take things slowwwwwwww :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

18 comments:

Winn said...

chup chup!!!
i love fillet o fish and chicken foldover at mc D.

oh and MC EGG! ....they always make me wait for my mc egg! Urgh!

L B said...

I dunno about that Friday Traffic thing, but over here... there's no traffic!! Hmm, I think I will want some fish too tomorrow, in ROME! Happy Flyday!!!

Pink Cotton said...

SA:ohh..so that means differnet traffic routes?kekeke

hahaahah ur missus's a catholic too??Kekekeke...

winn:Wah u like mcegg meh?? i only order mc egg when im either on a diet or my purse is on a diet...HAHAAH 'x'

lb:NO TRAFFIC?!do u guys like use the gondola or sth??KEKEKEKEK..oh wait a min! thats venice not rome :P

Anonymous said...

happy French Flyday! haven't had FoF for sometime now... traffic at any day in Subang Jaya is horrendous, heheh!

Anonymous said...

Wow...
I also want McDonalds...
Imagine going to them at 4 am LOL
Sure no traffic jam
Here in KL is worst... every single time also jam unless it's middle of the night, but then that also not always

Mystique said...

Agrees with zeroimpact... jam? kuching jam still has kaya and butter... unlike KL... there was once at puchong we wanted to get down to town from cyberjaya... the tol to puchong took us 2 hours to get from one side of the tol to the other... and guess what I saw...

Some guy holding up his handphone making a call on one hand... the other hand... holding a mc'd's plastic bag with fries, etc from the side of the tol... i reckon he was trying to find the car that he left from... LOL

Chen said...

i thought it's a norm to have more heavy traffics on friday late evening?
waktu tu... semua orang nak keluar pergi jalan-jalan..
biasa lah... :P
sini pun sama aje..

I suggest PC to have vegetable salad on friday :P
more healthy, hohohoho..

Kristopher said...

McD...yum yum....

i always leave for home at 6 something..less traffic...

Anonymous said...

the answer is simple...bcos they go down to work late on friday.

i don't know..but from mon-thurs, i can get to my son's school 10mins b4 8am (going out from home at same time, 7:45am) but then, when it comes to friday, i need extra 10 mins to arrive.

so, there you have the answer..hehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

U got it all wrong liau...

Usually on Mon-Thurs, those ppl work till late into the night... So, on Friday, if 50% of them decide to leave work earlier to go enjoy, at anytime between 5:30-5:45, the whole road gets jammed.

Anonymous said...

On fridays, Penang bridge will be jammed pack from 5:30 for a few hours... cos ppl from Pg all wanna go back hometown... maybe KL, Kulim, Alor Setar, Ipoh, etc etc...

Almost everyone who's not from Penang but working in Penang Industrial Zone has a car...

Wayne said...

Hmmm.. I smell a rat!
Yah, I TAKE MEAT!
But o, it's just like an absence of not taking meat ler. Well frankly, instead of meat, i quit clubbing, quit smoking, quit "spanking" people's word! lol!

"Holy father, please forgive me for I had sinned."

I love to work on fridays. Uhm. I mean I love to work very late (doesn't matter what day) if the work is really really interesting. But of koz, Saturday MUST be a holiday cuz I need a break! Strange eh? For on-movers out there might think I'm bored, who want to work overtime without paid right? But for me, finishing my work in tight deadlines is compulsory; I have my philosophy! bohpien lah! Human themselves have their own humble nature. =D

Pink Cotton said...

may:HAPPY FLYDAY TO U TOO! :P heh

zeroimpact:wooh...ok...so i shud b counting my lucky stars

mystique:OMG...that bad huh?? ok ... still counting my lucky stars...lol

chen:OHH YA HOR!! u have a point there!!kekeek

cis..pu yau!mc d's veggie burger is rabbit food :P

kris:wahahah i cannot tahan to wait so long in the office lah!... :P

malau:*clap clap* wahh malau have a good point!!..

vampirem:HMMMMMMM this one also logical!..HAIYOO so many theories..which one is true?haahah

wayne:o..good for u then

Chen said...

cham... I kena infected by pink cotton liao..
i also makan McD punya value meal for lunch :P
tapao those foodstuff back, and I ate the fries while I was driving cos I felt hungry liao :P
when I do cornering time, I gotta make sure the fries didn't fly or else there goes my lunch :D

and not forgetting in the weekends, lotsa cars with outstation number plates (esp KL & Selangor number plates) are seen in Penang..
dia orang datang sini makan :P

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh
I count for you la...
Or I give you la...
Everyday is a lucky star for you :)

Pink Cotton said...

chen:WAHAHAHAH...its infectious!!!

hmmm go pg JUST TO EAT?!?! why don they use air asia's 0.99 ticket..kekekekekke

zeroimpact:u give me another lucky star?!!? omg..ive lost count!kekeke

Pink Cotton said...

SA:i see...*jots down in notebook* muahahaa :p

Chen said...

pink cotton,
apa pasal jot down in note book?
jot down in your mind can liao mah :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails