Pages

Monday, September 25, 2006

Gifts from middle earth

kekekeke...

my parents just came back from middle earth...where else but New Zealand...the fake lands of the hobbits and the one and only ring, the ring that rules them alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUAHAHAAHAH

'x'

oops i think i got carried away by the ONE RING...the ring that rules...........

ahem...okok i will stop this =)


TA daaaaa~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chocolates and more chocolates from cousins ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pink piggie chocolate just for ME ME ME ME from cousin :)

Unfortunately, there are already disfigured after the 10 hour flight ... if u look properly you could even see the broken ear...boohoohoooo..my poor pink piggies...

Just look at the number of chocolate bars in my fridge now...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I m gonna have chocolate for breakfast,lunch and dinner for 7 consecutive days

MUAHAHAHAHAAH

In fact, i ate too much candies last nite that i had a headache and had to go to bed early...silly ol me...tsk tsk tsk...

But its not all candies...i got this!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kiwi bird earrings! =)))

Oh well, if i cant get the ONE RING,the ring that rules them....BAH! there i go again.....

i might as well have these preeety earrings

23 comments:

or2ng3s said...

o haha, being the first time for the first to post comment in ur blog. OKie,
i want chocolates too!~ I need them very very much~~~ lol... let them melt in my mouth... I am drooling~~~

The Little Oven said...

Eee...the Pink Piggie Choclates so CUTE!!~
Eee... the earing so special...
Eee... I want all of them... lol...

Chen said...

ai si loh
so much chocolates..
see liao I can also get sore throat :P

what happened to the pink piggies choc?
u makan them liao ? :D

Anonymous said...

i want the Old Gold dark chocolate. the one with rum and raisins got ar.
*drooling*

Pink Cotton said...

oren:YAY! u r first for the first time!omg! its a first of the first 'x'

silver bells:*piak ur hands* hrng cannot give u the pink piggie...r u pink?r u piggie? no for both ..so u cant have it..! nyie nyie nyie pu pu 'x'

chen:WAH..i see liao tu get headache...kekeke

not yet bo...cannot bring myself to eat those cute piggie..altho they r oredi disfigured :P

vernonia:hmm..lemme chk my stock ah...*rummage around*

rainbow angeles said...

Ei ei, u karer blind arr? Pink piggies mana si coklat??
I donwan the pinkies, but i want the chocolaties! Heh heh...
*waits to be offered*

Redsponge said...

ai si!!!!!!!

Now i know from where u got the ulcer! tsk tsk tsk!

Haiyer...u should chia ur colleagues lor. ;p

Chen said...

i see liao got sorethroat..
u see liao got headache..

wah... itu coklat ada "spell" ah?
kia si lang :D
wonder anyone see liao got toothache? :P

L B said...

Waaaa, at first, it was getting to be very kancheong.. One Ring to Rule them all... then ... all chocolates!! LOL.. Wheeeee, exciting too, I guess..

Winn said...

nice earrrings:)

wah so many chocolates. so now u've got ur breakfast lunch and dinner settled! ur mummy wont cook oredi thats why she bought u so many chocolates. heheh

Pink Cotton said...

angel:hep this angel! err err...but it IS choco maa...i think its white choco being colored pink??ya ya ya..im sure thats it..kekeek

red sponge:'(oo)' halo halo, i had ulcers even b4 the choco reach me la ho? 'x'

chen:of cos la chen!..it is from middle earth!im sure the hobbits put some spell on it!

LB:so its MANY chocolate to RULE THEM ALL??muahaahhaha

SA:heehee...i gez ladies on a diet have more wilpower than their men counterparts..mweheehhe.but ive learned my lesson about gobbling up all those candies :(

pretty earrings huh?hmmm isit magical too?no wonder i have a compelling feeling to always keep the earrings near me..my preciousssssssssssssss

winn:oh dddeaarr...or it could be choco spread on toast for bfast,choco pudding for lunch and chocho cake for dinner?

MNG said...

Eh, I tot u got 2 earrings???

Pinkcotton is going to grow FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT by eating so much chocs and sweets.....

*make evil laughs*

Anonymous said...

how come u didnt go with your parents ar?

ah nel said...

i want the chockulat...

*waitng unpatiently*

Selba said...

Chooooocoooolaaaatteeeeeee!!!

I'm coming!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

the One Ring! I actually have one of that as a souvenir, hmmm... now where did I put it? maybe I could use it to rule the chocolates of the world, and have them come to me... muahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Chocolates... droolllllsssss...
I want chocolates...
I used to have this much in the fridge at any one time, so I can just eat them 24 hours a day
Chocolates are just made in heaven
Yummy yummy yummy

13th Panda said...

CHOCOLATES!!:-D~~

if u can't finish..donate some to me..:-p

Pink Cotton said...

papercrazy:siao ah...u will also get fat!

*make more evil laughs*

vampirem: :( no money...no leave..no talk...lol

ah nel:can i keep the chocolate but give u the kulat?muahahahaha

selba:WOO!..*keep all my choco*

LOL

may:YOU HAVE THE ONE RING!?!? are you smeagol??come on ... just tell, me i wont tell anyone else 'x'

zeroimpact:omg!!!...can i stay in ur house? pls pls pls? :)

13thpanda:woo ok!...so u want the kulat as well??kekekeke

Anonymous said...

Muahahaha
But beware wor... I normally stock up with dark and bitter sweet chocs
Not the sweet sweet ones wo...
I kinda like the bitter taste of chocolates
Yummy
:)

ah nel said...

*pc so bad* BlUeK

MNG said...

PC is going to have a hard time in the toilet after eating the dipping sauce....

*hahahahahahahahahah cough cough uwek*

Funkye said...

i love chocolates.... share wif me mah...heheheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails