Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Slimies

I have wanted to post these up since last week but thanks (or rather no thanks) to STREAMYX..our 'GREATEST' service provider in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD.. my connection was down for the most of last week =
We were taking an evening stroll around our neigbourhood after a rainy afternoon when we saw this!!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Can you see it???


Well, if you cant...this should help :D

Image hosting by Photobucket


Well,if you still cant see those tiny things on the grass..its time to pay a visit to MR OPTOMETRIST...

I have never seen so many snails in one place at one time you know??? They look so cute crawling and crawling and still at the same place after few minutes...HAH!

I think there are some other snails which were hidden in the pic above .. i tell you, there were just SO MANY OF THEM near the pole!

I wonder whats so attractive about the pole.. hmm..

Anyway,heres some close up photos...say hi to the little fellas....


Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket
I love this pic. you could even see the little eyes on the snail ...HAHAHA..so cute! can you see the little black dot??? :)

I wonder how does it feel to be doing 0.000001 km/hour EVERYDAY! Wont it be frustrating?? LoL...

Speaking of snails...i used to have a classmate who loves to step on snails just so that he could hear the crunching sounds of their shells!!! Sickening aint it?!??! Hes really sick! I hope he turns into a snail in his next life..MUAHAHAHAH then i could laugh at him for crawling oh-so-slowly and put his photos in my blog....

5 comments:

Wilson Chin said...

hahaha the snails very cute ho

Selba said...

Hi Snails!! :)

Yup.. cute...

Well hope your wish for your friend comes true,hahaha...

Chen said...

siput babi !!
u ever put salt on the siput babi before & watch them struggling in agony ? :P

Pink Cotton said...

wilson : YUP! SO cuuuute...i never knew they have little dots for an eye :P
selba : HAHAHAHA...i think my friend would be having nightmares if he does come across my blog
chen : O_O soooo pitiful lerr... LOL.cruel chen...

Chen said...

Not cruel lah..
At least I don't step on them to death :D

Don't u think the siput babi are nuisance? :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails