I called my favourite dentist yesterday to make an appointment so that he could check the pain in my gum, right?
And the nurse politely told me that the dentist is fully booked for the day.
Me : what about tomorrow (which is today)
Nurse : tomorrow is fully booked also
Nurse :What about thursday?
Me : Thursday is fine. in the morning?
Nurse : Nop,morning is fully booked too.You can come in in the afternoon...
Considering that i was desperate enough...i agreed with thursday afternoon.
I didnt realise that thursday is still 2 days away and my gum is STILL ACHING!
I couldnt eat well , couldnt work well :P
I think those wanting to lose weight should save their money from going to Marie France cos they should just get a TOOTH ACHE. it works wonders! :(
So i was thinking...how come i need to wait for soo many days just to get an appointment???
Imagine this...
Person A : Doctor doctor!!! pls help my friend here!!! he was stabbed multiple times by the madman in the market just now!!!
Doctor : Hmmm...lemme check my schedule
-seconds later-
Doctor : I wil be free in 2 mths time..i will ask my nurse to make an appointment for you..
HA!
hmmm then again, i realised that theres always the EMERGENCY WARD for such cases...but is there an EMERGENCY DENTAL WARD?!!?
LOL
And the nurse politely told me that the dentist is fully booked for the day.
Me : what about tomorrow (which is today)
Nurse : tomorrow is fully booked also
Nurse :What about thursday?
Me : Thursday is fine. in the morning?
Nurse : Nop,morning is fully booked too.You can come in in the afternoon...
Considering that i was desperate enough...i agreed with thursday afternoon.
I didnt realise that thursday is still 2 days away and my gum is STILL ACHING!
I couldnt eat well , couldnt work well :P
I think those wanting to lose weight should save their money from going to Marie France cos they should just get a TOOTH ACHE. it works wonders! :(
So i was thinking...how come i need to wait for soo many days just to get an appointment???
Imagine this...
Person A : Doctor doctor!!! pls help my friend here!!! he was stabbed multiple times by the madman in the market just now!!!
Doctor : Hmmm...lemme check my schedule
-seconds later-
Doctor : I wil be free in 2 mths time..i will ask my nurse to make an appointment for you..
HA!
hmmm then again, i realised that theres always the EMERGENCY WARD for such cases...but is there an EMERGENCY DENTAL WARD?!!?
LOL
p/s wish me luck for my dental appointment 2moro ;)
3 comments:
selba : hehehe...its ok...i finally manage to pull thru the agonizing 2 days of waiting. now my gum is feeling quite ok ;)
aw...the commic so cute...hehehe
wilson : cute le??? ;) stole it wan 'x'
Post a Comment