And i was like HUH??? CHARLOTTE CHURCH?? Singing a POP song entitled CRAZY chick??hmm.. it just doesnt compute...
You know?? THIS charlotte church???...

The angelic charlotte church who USED to sing church hymns???
omg!
So i did a search on the net and found out that she looks like this now......
=O
My goodness! What on earth is happening to this world?
Is there such a contract that angelic,innocent looking teen stars should look like *cough*sluts*cough* by the time they reach a certain age???
Why,its another britney phenomena....wahahaha
Do you still remember the OLD britney?? the one who lookED like this...

And now she turned into THIS...

Urghhhh...
I used to listen to charlotte's songs you kno? I used to think shes pretty cute with those fringes and all that...but hmmm ...ppl change i gez ..
Her new song is not bad tho...hee...i like it actually ;)

5 comments:
OMG.... I used to listen Charlotte Church songs, I have 2 cassettess of her.
I guess these days, people are trying to be more commercial.
yeah money is the boss to them.. commercialized everything. ppl tend to like hot n sexy singers more lol.
Yeah.. at first I heard charlotte church.. then i was like.. Huh?? i thought she is those who sang real nice opera songs.. hahaha oh wells`
So are you coming to the concert?~ :P
selba:yalo..i have like 3 cds of her wo...oh well,at least we have records of her GOOD TIMES..wahahaha
frank : i gez so la...and its all bcos of ham sup guys lorr...they only want sexily dressed ladies..*ahem* LOL
ben : yalo..really cannot imagine her to b SO NOT KUAI.concert ah?hee...where to buy tickets la?
if you really coming~ msg me noh~ (0168829698) you can pay at the door.. if there's still ticket left~ hahah
Post a Comment