heheheheh...just realised that i have forgotten to provide some feedback on my dental visit. I think i ought to say something lar..or else someone *AHEM* thought i have lost all my teeth and i don dare blog about it :P
okiee...soo..ummmmmm
after all the worries and anxieties of going to the dentist...he only spent 15 minutes on me :(
When he asked me whats wrong...i said lor...the gum near my wisdom tooth is swollen and its painful.
I was half expecting him to say OOO YOU MUST PULL IT OUT! CANNOT LET IT GROW
to which i would reply ..OH! CAN I HAVE SICK LEAVE THEN? 'x'
But ..all he said was...OOH! We should clean it.there's an infection
:(
So he clean it lor...and ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH it was painful!!!
I jumped quite high from my chair when he poked the gum...my gawd!! There were even tears in my eyes..
And after finishing the cleaning, he instructed me to bite on a piece of gauze ..and as you might well understand i cannot talk well lo after that.
So i went outside to the nurse to get my medicine and pay (of course ;] ) and realised that i need to ask for a receipt and I COULDNT TALK with that piece of gauze in my mouth...
So i was like FMMTM FMBMDDM???
And the nurse HAH!?!?!?
And i said Cfmd i hfd a receipfff????
:P
heheeh..a little embarassing..luckily i din SPLOOSH out all my saliva on her desk...WAHAHAHAHA
so that's all...although its still painful ..but no more mashed potatoes for me...WHY..i can already eat kolok mee ler this morning....MUAHHAHAHHAHA
11 comments:
Experienced the same thing like you :) Eat "kolok"??? you meant kolak (the sweet dessert with coconout milk) or kodok (frogs)?
selba:LOL!!! sorry sorry...kolo mee is a local sarawakian delicacy.its actually noodle :P
i MOST CERTAINLY wont eat kodok!!!! ARGHHHH...
so fast can eat kolok mee liao....*kek tiok ~_~' anyway congrats, no more pain liao lor=)
Oh... so kolok is noodle! hahaha... Well, gonna put in my "must try food" list, so whenever I have the chance to visit Kuching, I will be able to taste it. There are already curry and laksa plus the funny veggie in my list :)
frank: :P OF COS! u kno i have not been eating proper food for 4 days..everyday porridge and mashed potatoes -_-"
selba: you MUST try kolok mee if u ever visit kuching!!! I think people will laugh at u if u've been to kuching and never tried kolo mee..WAHAHAHAH
OH!!!!! YOU CRIED!!!!
pink cotton,
although I'm Sarawakian, but I hates kolo mee..
hahhaha... but I do enjoy eating kam puah and all the other Sarawakian stuffs..
just that I hate kolo mee :D
actually u can ask the nurse for a pen to write down your request for receipt mah..
easier than mumbling with the gauze in mouth :P
next time remember to request for LA before any painful procedure..
Kuching Kolo mee is the best, and fried kuih tiao, noodles, yumm yumm.....
how is ur gigi now?
:P
chen: you must b foochow... :D
kolo mee is my LIFE!! wahahaha
wilson: my gigi good liao lorr! improvements everyday! ;) lets go eat kolo mee!!!!
chen : hehe..forgot to reply the 2nd part of ur comment. hee..ya i shud have taken a doc's advice but le...i was a little panic when i realised i couldnt talk and there was no pen ma :(
no no..
I'm not foochow :D
100% Xinhui Cantonese :)
Not a single drop of foochow blood in my blood stream..
hahhaha :)
Post a Comment