hehehe...bought another miniature toy :)
This time its an elementary school set...
comes with an alarm clock, an electric pencil sharpener, a piggie bank...
a panda mug and a magazine :P
i really love this set cos it is soooooo detailed!
and look at the close up pic of the mag...
u can see the tiny wording on the mag...but i dont know how to read japanese lah 'x'
and the cute mini pencil sharpener in PINK!
it actually comes with a mini pencil and some coins for the piggy bank...
and look what i discovered while taking pics of the pencil...
the pencil even comes complete with the labelling on the side! if not for the macro mode of my camera, i would not have known ...
and even the super tiny pencil lead!
and look how small the whole thing is in comparison with my hand
so cute! so detailed! i like! =)
8 comments:
These miniatures are just so cute!!! I think I'm going to some toy shops and trying to get me one of those. LOL
hahah. you really like small small cute cute things. your new house next time sure got cupboard filled with all these miniature collections.
aiyo how old ledi still play with toys ah? hehehehe..I also play with toys what! hahahahaha
cchehe u shud,u shud! :)
misti:im thinking about it :D
wuching:the pot calling the kettle black...wahaha
So cute!
I think I will buy these miniatures as birthday gift to my girl friends. I am sure they will like it.
OMG .. it's so cute!!!
Hahah... cute stuffs.. But I don't really like to buy these things for display.. Cos very mafan wanna clean them up :D
aww..indeed very cute! i love them too~!
Post a Comment