Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

KFC's Spicy Crunch

Tried out the new KFC Spicy Crunch meal last week...


If you are not a big fan of Rose Syrup (which is the drink offered in the spicy crunch 'special meal'), do not order the spicy crunch meal...which is more expensive than your normal snack plate...

It seems that spicy crunch is replacing hot and spicy till I-dont-know-when...so you could order your normal snack plate but ask for spicy crunch

Personally i rather like it...it has more flavor than hot & spicy and i think the curry leaves (??) added into the batter adds more oomph to the KFC chicken :D


yum yum...

5 comments:

ahlost said...

Must go try then.. But I still prefer Sugarbun's wor :D

Anonymous said...

Finger licking good! :D

L B said...

Waaaaa, I suddenly have this strong urge to go try that out... except, there's no KFC in Italy.. How? Ok, how much do I have to pay you to bring a bucket over?

Tim-Kimokeo Voon said...

i still prefer ORIGINAL RECIPE!!!

Chen said...

so nice ah?
I haven't eat KFC for quite a while already.. I prefer their mashed potato and cheesy wedge than the chicken :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails