The shipping fee is usually very expensive...most of the time it is more expensive than the cost of the item itself and at times some of the US retailers will only ship to a valid US address. This is where Access USA comes into the picture. They provide package forwarding services by providing you with a genuine US street address that is unique to you which US retailers will accept as a valid shipping destination! What's more you can also save up to 70% of international shipping through Access USA. They consolidate all your purchases and mails into one shipment which helps you to save more than shipping each item individually.
Apart from package forwarding, Access USA also provides mail forwarding services and many more. Why not get some more information from the MyUS.com website
1 comment:
Hey Pink Cotton!
These companies that provide a US address are great! I have been using http://www.BongoUS.com for about a year now. I have been very satisfied. I looked at myus.com when I was making a decision...but found the responses from Bongo to be much faster and the rates are very similar. Thought I would let you know there are some other options out there.
Post a Comment