Have you heard???
KFC came out with another new product...
it's the KFC Chicken Chop, with coleslaw and bun and crinkle cut fries...
wait! i dont think its that new anymore rite???
KFC came out with KFC Chicken Chop last year...but i think the only difference is the sauce...
it looks kindaaaa............................. different dont you think??
cos .................... it's the *snigger* COLONEL'S GRAVY!
is it just me or is there really something wrong with a sauce called the COLONEL'S GRAVY? *shrugs*
10 comments:
A long long long long long time ago, there was a gravy they used to add to the roti.. That must be the Colonel's Gravy!! How nice! Must TRY in July!!
haha.. I never bother to try cos I prefer Sugarbun's *LOL*
LB:are you sure???heh heh heh
ahlost:u prefer sugarbun's chicken???thats someting i rarely hear nowaday hehe :P
OMG!! KFC. I'd kill anything to get KFC right now although I don't like gravy unless if it's home-made.
ehon:hey no play play this is the colonel' gravy straight from the colonel's gawd knws where >-)
For the price you are paying, u'd rather go to either Elephant or Westwood...They serve better chix chop!
eee...thats the colonel make himself in the toilet one!
Pink Cotton
Sugarbun's broasted chicken is really nice. Better than KFC's fried chicken. Seriously. But hor, I only recommend Riverside's Sugarbun. *LOL*
i am so so so hungry cos i haven't eaten breakfast or lunch and reading ur entry makes me wanna run for it gaaaahH!
i ban kfc for this year after watching the kfc cruelty to the chicken video.... aiks.. miss kfc tim!
Post a Comment