Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New HiLites

wOOt wOOt...

i just got my hair highlighted on Saturday =)
i dyed my hair a month ago but it didnt turn up to be what i expected :(
(Red Sponge, maybe that's why you didn't hear me talk abt my hair after the visit to the saloon last month...wahaha)

but its ok...cos it provided my hair with a base color to do highlights on =)

It was a very last minute decision...done 30 mins before i stepped into the saloon...bwahaha i need to do more last minute decisions...sometimes its the only way i can get things done...

ta daa...


ok hair very frizzy...need to stock up on hair mask this weekend~~!!!!

too da loo!

p/s my ear is showing again =)

9 comments:

mistipurple said...

got hair mask ah? wah i stay inside office too long already, don't know what's happening in the world.

Pink Cotton said...

misti:gottt...but now u staying inside ur office, u also can find out abt hair mask from me..kekeke

dory:u kno me...i only show my hands,ears and hair in this blog..ROF...

i m sure u ever see me lar...wink wink..many more chances to come i m sure ;)

Anonymous said...

my friend miss nurulle spends rm400 on her hair monthly to maintain her dyed and highlighted hair. how much r u gonna budget? i don't have much to maintain pretty hair :/

Anonymous said...

Your highlights look cool, although definitely frizzy :) I just wish I could style my hair in a similar manner.

Redsponge said...

hahaha...let's meet...want to see U..instead of the hair only ;p

and...poor dory, but why she nvr ask me who you are? ;p

Anonymous said...

Pink Cotton
I only highligted and dyed my hair once, that was few years ago. *LOL* Maybe I should do it again soon? hehehe..

Sam
o_O RM400 monthly to maintain her hair?? That's quite a lot. !!

Zooropa said...

I never get my hair highlighted b4 as I don't think it suits me but I saw many gals very nice with it. I bet u look nice too but can't see ur whole face?!...hehehe

Dora:)

Anonymous said...

how come not pink wan? I want to see pink hair!

Pink Cotton said...

sam:oh my gosh! 400??? ghee...i guess its sort of like an investment

rufus:hehe sure u can :)

red sponge:hrng..if i don do my hair u don meet me lor?

yalo i tot she know who am i already...kekeke

ah lost:yes yes u certainly shud! its addictive :D

zooropa:aww..thanks...
hehe mebe one day in the future u will be able to see how i look like...keke

dory:WAHAHAHA u really good gal...only now u start to ask for my pic...come i give u pat :P

wuching:actually i thought of wan leiii

Related Posts with Thumbnails