Do you like the porridge from Kuching Chicken Porridge at Rubber road?
i dont find it exceptionally nice...cos i m not a porridge fan 'x'
i only eat porridge when i m sick!
hehe...when i fall sick i will surely yearn for a hot bowl of porridge...
but i m not sick now...having porridge bcos it is the nearest place to have supper after our mandarin class :)
the porridge here is cheap by today's standards...without egg at RM2.20 and with egg at RM2.60... just few months ago, it was only RM2.00 without egg
cheap! =)
6 comments:
OOooooo, looks so gooooooood!!!!!!!! Yummm! Even after lunch, it still looks yummmmmy!
Ah, been there quite a few times myself. Too bad they only open at night. =(
looks very delicious wor.
comfort food.
with the yu char kuay even better! yum.
hmm i think the porridge is not bad wo...even tho i dun like porridge. keke...
If dowan can gip to me please, I can eat polidge eberyday wan, morn, noon, nite, anytime, I luv polidge veri much.
This place is a mystery :P it's never open when I go. hahaha.
Post a Comment