There's nothing better than a cup of Sunny Hill ice cream to end a hectic work day...
One small cup with peanuts and topped with butterscotch...
mmmmm absolutely yum i tell u!
and its only RM3.80
We had some peanut cookies to go with the ice cream too just now...
Sometimes you don need 'high-crass' gellato or ice cream bar just to enjoy good ol ice cream...
well...maybe for those young-just-started-off couples can lahh...but for us "old" couples...sunny hill ice cream is enough la...
i can just wear my comfy lousy tee and shorts with a pair of flops and we can enjoy our ice cream in peaceeeeeee
come to think of it...i think one of our first few dates were at Sunny Hill...
wait a minute!!! how come i don get to go to high class gellato bars that time???
i want a refund!!!
10 comments:
refund from your bf ah? :P
wheeee!!! benben took us to this place the last time!!
Wow, I am hypnotized already by that ice cream.... Looking damn good!!
waiseh, nowadays can top up with butterscotch eh, i oso want
but the ice cream there melt very fast :P
I know the answer!!!
Cos ho..many years ago...there is no gellato bar, no icea cream bar in Kuching!
Got prize??! Maybe I should get it from your bf...cos i am helping him out! *wink*
yalor...many years ago, there are no such things as gellato bar in kuching.
Yesteryears, the best we had are Frosty boy, Caprilla and Sunny Hill. Two of them closed shop already and Sunny Hill "song song" open and close. Just like playing poker. ;p
aiyoh, that ice creams look good enough la~ no need high crass gelatos~
I want ice-cream! yum yum yum!
sunny hill's ice cream is not cheap ok?? I think that bowl of easily-melted-and-a-bit-salty ice cream is about RM3 rite?
At least you still get to go Sunny Hill for dates, I went to caprilla only
Anyway, you are too young to date when Caprilla was still in existence lol
YA HO! I almost forgot we have Caprilla once!
tsk tsk tsk...
Caprilla - Vanilla with Almonds.. So nice ~~ I miss those days..
SunnyHill Ice Cream.. I'll go visit you tmr.. *LOL*
Post a Comment