I think its once again the time where foul smelling mouths are everywhere and ppl's fart becomes deadly...
May i have the honor to present to you.......
*DRUM ROLLS*

Durian!!!!!!!! The king of the fruits :P
Its not much of a king without its 'throne'...i mean its thorny shell of cos..heheeh..
I used to like eating durians quite a lot when i was little...but then i only take one or 2 fruits nowadays cos the smell really really STAYS in your mouth la...
Even tho you brush and rinse...a tiny part of the smell still stays :\
7 comments:
LIULIAN!!!!!!
Muuuuuuu...I think I have to learn to choose and buy liulian liao...
My parents are busy having fun with their grandchild.
red sponge:ya ho!!!as i was writing this i kept on trying to recall whether you like liulian or not...but cannot remember :P
nvm..you r welcmoe to my house...hehehehe...then after liulian,we go to sahara...bleks
YUMM..i like liulian..but i like only sweet n creamy ones
is there any jungle liulian available in the market at this moment?
miss those... :D
>.<" smells~
13th panda:hehehe...this is really good wo!...i think usually those you buy at the start of the season is GOOD :)
chen:hmmm those r quite difficult to find.haven seen those yet.the season for those jungle durians r usually not the same as those 'regular' durians :P
SA:HAHAHAHA...wellllllllll...perhaps? O-)
wayne:you dono how to enjoy good food.even clams you also don eat wat...wat more to say durians..HOHOHO
aiks.. hope can see the jungle durian when i balik kampung time :P
Post a Comment