HEY, let's go pluck some tonight. I go to ur house at 8pm tonight, k?
red sponge:OK! don 4get to bring your basket
last time my hse got a mango tree like this too.. and the kelings like to climb up our fence to steal mangoes! urgh! now no more dy la. i miss that mango treee!
ehh.. I used to have a mango tree in the backyard leh in the past..Now no more liao :(pluck more, and keep some for me :P(p/s: I like mangoes )
winn:oops...we r the thieves...but the mangos really so tempting la..adui..WAHAHAHAchen:you want some hah??LOL...ok ok...but dono ppl got put jampi on the mango or not...HAHAHAHAH.cos stealing their mangos ma..LOL
SA:wa wa wa ... so many ppl like mango huh???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HEY, let's go pluck some tonight. I go to ur house at 8pm tonight, k?
red sponge:OK! don 4get to bring your basket
last time my hse got a mango tree like this too.. and the kelings like to climb up our fence to steal mangoes! urgh! now no more dy la. i miss that mango treee!
ehh.. I used to have a mango tree in the backyard leh in the past..
Now no more liao :(
pluck more, and keep some for me :P
(p/s: I like mangoes )
winn:oops...we r the thieves...but the mangos really so tempting la..adui..WAHAHAHA
chen:you want some hah??LOL...ok ok...but dono ppl got put jampi on the mango or not...HAHAHAHAH.cos stealing their mangos ma..LOL
SA:wa wa wa ... so many ppl like mango huh???
Post a Comment