Hi there...
just thought i might write a little short post b4 i proceed on to doing my slideshow...
Am starting to worry now....CAN I FINISH IT IN TIME OR NOT???
boohooohooo...
Anyway speaking of last minute jobs...
I received a sms from an unknown number during lunch just now...
It was from an old fren's sister who is coincidentally in the same field as me and she cant finish her final year proj in time and wants me to help and wants to pay me for helping her
How about that???
tsk tsk tsk..kids nowadays...
Who ever said that it is rite to PAY someone to finish your FYP when you cant finish it huh?!?!!?
No 1. its YOUR proj not mine
No 2. u think money can buy u EVERYTHING???
Well no offence to anyone out there...but...its really a bad attitude among college students who pay ppl to help tehm finish their projects
Projects are there for a sole purpose : to gauge your skills and knowledge in your selected fields
So if you cant even finish your own proj by YOURSELF...the you might as well not graduate la...stay anotehr semester until you CAN finsih it
heh...that's all from me today..today was a SHITTY day...got really pissed off by a @%$# user...i hope you have REALLY BAD nightmares 2nite!!!! grrrr....
10 comments:
aiyak, don't get so angry lah :P
u r absolutely correct..
money cannot buy everything, and in fact, money is the root of all evils ;)
all the best in your slideshow project..
how many more days to go ah? Issit Saturday night?
tik tok tik tok..
chen:hehehe...okla...me not angry liao..if angry for sure i shoot her back...MUAHAHAH 'x'
muuu u no good...still make me kinteo!..yup its this saturday! =S
eeeeee...I tot it was somebody else? Yalo...is very unfair to other students also.
red sponge:diff person lo..im scolding 2 person ma..wahahaha
SA:yup! absolutely rite!sometimes it just doesnt pay to be helpful..hehehe..
its for her own good that she does her proj by her own anyway :p
I think ppl can make a living by doing FYP and assignments and projects for uni students lo...
I think I will charge:
Rm50 per assignment
Rm100 per course project
Rm500 for whole FYP
So, if I have 10 customers for FYP, I already earn 5000! Shiok... No need work full time.
vampirem:i think thats a good idea ho??okla..maybe can open up a business called STUDENT PROJECT SERVICES TEAM..hahahhaah!you wanna partner with me?LOL
LOL -> VampireM's comment
Whoaaaa, you two are really thinking of business!!!
Aiyer...pinkcotton ah, you got so many lubang! tsk tsk tsk! 'x'
selba:HAHAHAH good ma..can earn from lazy students ..oops 'x'
red sponge:you want some lubang??? bleks :p
Can can... I find the clients, u do all the work... I earn 20%, U earn 80% :p
Post a Comment