Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Skin Food Egg White Pack [Girly Reviews]

Finally, a "beauty post" from me. It seems that I only have food and more food to blog about these days. In fact, I have another food post coming right up after this =_= That could only mean one thing............I'VE BEEN EATING TOO MUCH~~~ Oh wells, I got another purchase from StrawberryNET arriving soon so maybe I can blog about that :D 

Anyway, we are here to talk about pore packs today. I have developed a liking for Skin Food's Chlorella Nose Pack (which for some reason I do not have a picture of). So when I suddenly became anal about the blackheads on my nose while holidaying in KL, I went looking for the chlorella nose pack at the nearest SkinFood outlet. They were out of that but the SA introduced me to this

I've read about it in a blog, so I didn't hesitate in buying this instead. It not only contains packs for your nose but also 2 triangular shape pack for your forehead and chin. It costs RM24.90 for 5 pieces of nose packs and 5 pieces of forehead and chin packs


Just like any other normal pore packs, you wet your nose/chin/forehead and you paste on the mask and leave it on till it becomes dry


For some barbaric reasons, i really "enjoy" using pore packs and the pain of pulling off the dried packs from my nose and seeing all those blackheads and whiteheads stuck to the pack :D

This is as good as the chlorella pore packs i think and just as effective


I took pictures of the peeled off packs with blackheads stuck onto it but I decided against posting it up here so that you can keep your dinner/lunch when reading  my post :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I've been wanting to try skinfood products like forever. I think im gonna give their face mask a try first. Thanks for posting this up! :)

Redsponge said...

Looks like u bought quite alot from this shop ho. Blog more about other items! ;p

Anonymous said...

how much??

Related Posts with Thumbnails