Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home Cook Part I

Ok...i've been cooking dinners for the past 2 weeks or so and almost sliced off my finger by doing so LOL

let's see what i've been cooking...nothing complicated lar...just some thing to fill our tummies
ok this is today's dinner, spinach with abalone mushroom and belacan



and golden fried rice with sausage,minced meat and mixed veggies

not so golden hoh?golden bcos i mixed the rice with egg first b4 frying lo

and this was dono when's dinner...nasi briyani cooked straight from the rice cooker

using packet punya lah :P

ahh itu siew nyuk...imported from kuching...lol...heated with the rice cooker nya



brinjal in sweet soya sauce


cold tauhu with minced meat and chinese mushroom gravy on top

not bad rite??? 'x'

i have to figure out what to cook everyday...give me some ideas...quick...
i want something that can be done in 20 mins! :P

9 comments:

Redsponge said...

Amazing!

'x'

You can really cook ho?! When you going to learn kachangma, pak lo duck, erm tur kar?

MNG said...

looked impressive

Anyway, you can cook:
1) chic stir fry with ginger & soya sauce
2) potato & chic soup with black pepper (Note: Want to import the pepper??)
3) satay chic/pork (Note: just marinate the meat the nite before with sugar, soya sauce & pepper) and just stir fry the next day
4) Chix porridge with century eggs

yummy..now I am hungry

Ă…nGe|e said...

I have the same problem. I never know what to cook everyday! Once I was making meal plans but I got tired of it and sometimes I didn't stick to my meal plans. Lol.

Some ideas for you:
1.Pasta with carbonara or bolognese sauce.
2.Lemon chicken, steamed brocoli or mixed veggies and rice
3.Grilled fish with lemon and herbs
4.Homemade pizza
5.Corn soup with diced chicken (or crab meat), shitaki mushroom, vermicelli and eggs
6.Stir fry beef with vegetables

No cooking on Sunday! Eat out :D

Ok this list consists of some of the dishes I like - obviously! :P
And I'm so hungry nowww. Lunchtime is not there yet :(

Vampire said...

when/if u learn kachangmar, i oso wanna try ;)

volunteer as tester/taster...

Anonymous said...

season chicken with a can of salted vegetable (from china) + pepper and steam it. simple and taste nice

miracle8 said...

Waaa.. very pandai ler..
Kiam chai tao hoo soup, put some meatballs or pork mince.Waa sedap!

Keep up the good work!

Selba said...

Your homecooked look so yummy! Good job! Can masak-masak for me if I come to Penang, ya? hehehe

Eryn said...

Hehe. Hope you keep the cooking spirit all the way! I gave up! Didn't touch cooking for so long liau. Sien nia. LOL.

ahlost said...

Looks like everyone starts to have home cook nowadays...

don't think im able to give you ideas on what to cook cos I only eat nia.. I don't cook.. Huhuhu T__T

Related Posts with Thumbnails