Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Capsule Toys!

I just go crazy over capsule toys machines...somehow the idea of not necessarily getting what you want when you put money into the machine really appeals to me....wahaha...

okie dokie...get 2 tokens for rm8 (expensive hoh?)



and ta dahhhh

just in case you r wondering what it is...its a mario sound maker! this will make the coin getting sound in mario game...

i want them all!!! wahahahaa

someone got crazy along with me...and we bought another 2 of those thingy 'x'




2 shown here only....cos my palm not big enough to carry 3 'x'


cute or not??? we managed to spend rm21 in less than 15mins on these 'x'

5 comments:

Redsponge said...

I wan the mickey mouse.

Eh..how come 3 eggs not RM24? 'x'

Vampire said...

@Redsponge
lol, Maths cacat liau...


so exp ler...

Pink Cotton said...

LOL!!!!!!

ya ya its 24 'x'

Redsponge said...

hahaha..I tot got discount! ;p

Selba said...

I want! I want! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails