Yeah so i guess it is my obligation as a blogger to blog about my trips including my recent trip to Penang lah ...haha!
I didnt do much...just shop around cos i wasnt really there for a vacation...
Well...so...i really like the new Air Asia assigned seating system...this photo was taken 15mins before boarding...
no kiasu long queue!! bcos everyone is assigned a seat no need to queue up early early to get good seat mah! but i had to sit nxt to a lovey dovey honeymooning couple! when we landed, the girl dont even know how to unfasten her own seat belt (asif!)...BANG,TOLONG BUKA BANG!
Kill me already! *roll eyes*
Penang island here i come! :)
Nah took a pic of the penang bridge under the hot scorching sun...
nice or not my picture?
heh...
and i managed to curi curi take picture of someone's hamster...LOL
Yeay! Cupcake making an appearance on my blog! :D
p/s Girls, head on to my shopping blog if you wanna read about my latest makeup buys :P Just updated!
5 comments:
wah, now AA got assigned seating already ah? I didnt know about that. Since when geh?
im also not sure le...i think less than a mth gua :P
cos now u can even pay extra to choose ur own seat..so those stingy ppl who don wanto pay more hv to make do with assigned seating :D
but i don mind really...
Oh I thought they always assign seat on the boarding pass but no one follow?! Eeps..
Pretty shadow! ;p
And, hello to eryn's cupcake! ;p
OMG! I knew it when I saw your message! Hahahah! Takkan la you upload Vampire's pic. Boh cute also. =P
Wahh.. AA assign seat ah? So good wei.. don't have to be in long queue anymore :)
Post a Comment