Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Disturbing Ad

I saw this advertisement on a public bus a few months ago and for some reason or another...i find it disturbing!!!


Can you see that?? Biscuits coming out of the cow's tits! =_="

I know they are trying to say that the biscuits has real milk goodness and therefore, the cartoon used in the advertisement. Is it just me or have i just lose my sense of humor? Go figure...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you didn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have guessed that the ad meant "the biscuits has real milk goodness"! o.O

nine.one.eight.one said...

oh great ... now kids going to think biscuit actually comes from cow's titties. Forget about the math/science to be taught in eng or bm, this is the real problem with our current education system. hehe.

Anonymous said...

for some reason ur just being too sensitive..

Anonymous said...

I saw that on public transport too :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails