Someone gave us sukun (bread fruit) last week. Sukun is one of my favouritest food! =) And i m always overjoyed to see buah sukun in the house :P
I love to eat it fried...
First, it is sliced thinly...
then deep fried to perfection!
it has a certain unique starchy taste which i absolutely love! do you like sukun?
8 comments:
wow!! I likey!
But the onei find in market is friedd like pisang goreng.
I've never heard of this at all.. I am so sakai... But it looks fascinating.
When we deep fry bread fruit in Mauritius, we first coat the slices in flour. It's yummy :D
I love it steamed...and eaten with gula apong mixed with a bit of oil... Yummy!
looks delicious. wait.. it is delicious. hehe sukun fan here also. :)
so long didn't eat that edi @.@
donate some can? *LOL*
OMG WA SIBEH SUKA THIS DEEP FRIED SUKUN WEI!!!
ME LOVE! AHHAHA!
can't remember when is the last time i ate sukun woh.. must be donkey years ago :)
Post a Comment