Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Country Quiche

Another weekend, another baking session...help!!! im addicted to baking! 'x'

This time i made country quiche again from the Agnes Chang book...lemme show u lai...


this book costed me RM28 and it is really worth every cent, cos all the recipes seem easy enough and looks nice enough...sure jadi wan 'x'

I really love making pastries more than cakes now...maybe bcos of the dough


it is quite fun to knead and shape the dough like Play Doh...

but u don worry ok...i got wash my hands and wash under my nails wan before i knead...and i don wear rings...and erm i don go to toilet before i started =x

the filling...


chicken sausage + green peas + onion + egg & milk mixture...

put the skin into a pan and you pour in the mixture...


and bake....and then this comes out..


not bad lah ho???quick! say not bad!

16 comments:

Vampire said...

lol, the last pic's color doesn't show that it's a finished goods yet.

Roland Yau said...

oK, i'll say it. "Not Bad...."

but yeah, I agree with VampireM...it doesn't looks like a finished good yet. How come so pale one...you didn't sapu a bit of margarine or egg yolk at the top eh?

The beans on top of the quiche looks disgusting! LOL!! just joking :p sorry, my mom is a pastry chef...so, blame me for commenting too much..muahahaha...

Well, a good start for you as a pastry chef though 'x'

Anonymous said...

Wah, addicted to cooking d! okok la. not bad not bad :P

Anonymous said...

ops...baking i mean

Anonymous said...

not bad!

Kiersten said...

Hi! :)

I salute you for making the pastry from scratch. I usually don't like doing it because the dough will end up stuck underneath my nails...so I will have to trim my nails before I start making the dough...so troublesome leh, might as well just buy. :)

Anonymous said...

wah, really not bad! it'll be good for breakfast and tea time wif coffee..yumm..

L B said...

This is absolutely inspiring!!! I must go make my own quiche now!!! YES!!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love quiches. Delifrance has nice ones. The pastry looks good...;as for the filling, ummm....no comments. Hahahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG !!!! I want lerrr ~ T__T

very nice indeed :)

13th Panda said...

not bad!!where's mine?'x'

Unknown said...

This looks so yummy. And so happy to hear you employ good hygiene while baking. :P

Baking is fun. Hmmm... Let me grab my rolling pin and bring a bag flour. See you in a bit. kekeke

Echo from Physco said...

wah... really not bad leh... really fun to see you experimenting... and 'jadi'...pastry reminds me of curry puff that i've made few years back. Yea, few YEARS!!! i should start digging out the recipe.

Leena said...

erm..not bad at all...

Simple American said...

Gerald = Simple American btw.

Haiz...

I got too many gmail addys.

Chen said...

err.. not bad :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails