Pages

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Not again! (Part II)

I had to blog from my office again because guess what...streamyx at my place is down again!!!

WTF!

As a result, i lost a $5 paid post last nite...grrrrrr

I really do not like to blog from my office , my company pay me to work not to blog rite? but ahem ahem i still use it to visit all your blogs everyday lah =x

but i consder that as part of my R&R time =)

LOL...so...yeah~ that's it...gotta get back to work work work!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems streamyx got lots of problems. I use Celcom, ok leh!!! Certain time of the day may be a bit slow..., that's all. Very rarely down!

Eryn said...

Eee. So guai don't blog from opis.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, down again? Is it due to the rain lately?

Redsponge said...

hey, $5 only ma..that's what u told me before! But hor...ur streamyx line really sucks!

Anonymous said...

I lost my paid post twice too.. wrong timing O_o

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I've just nominated you for an award. Hop by my blog to check it out! Have a nice weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails