Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Black n White Choco Cheesecake

Wanted to finish up the cocoa powder from my previous bake...so i decided to make the Black n White Choco Cheesecake

ta daa....

hehehe doesnt look that pretty...cos the layers are not that defined...

i should not have hv used such a big tray...the recipe book cheated me!
oh well, i think you can never trust the recipe book too much

the bottom layer is the chocolate crust followed by cheese-chocolate and topped with cheese again


certainly more room for improvement...

gambateh for CNY 2009...LOL!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe this cookbook you bought isn't a waste afterall :P You've been baking quite a few times now. I'm just sorry I'm not there to taste your bakings =(

MNG said...

taste better than the last one lor......

Will said...

wahhhh nice

Pink Cotton said...

angele:hehe....yeah..it serve me well :)

papercrazy:hmm i thikn so too :P

will:hehe..nah give u a virtual piece!

Eryn said...

Bf's mum bought me the very same book but I haven't start baking yet! LOL. No oven lei. >___<"

Sien la you. Can see cannot ciak. Hmph!

Got ciak pui pui boh? Cheese lei... Kekeke

Anonymous said...

very nice..you'll make a good wife one day! *runs*

Pink Cotton said...

eryn:aiyo your bf's mom bought u that book?? yi su cina cheem ohh :P

wuching:ahem...ok i'll take that as a compliment :D

Anonymous said...

Good job! I cannot bake at all! LOL

Anonymous said...

looks pretty good mah :D i cant bake at all too :D

ahlost said...

Wah.. Can courier it to me ka? *LOL*

Redsponge said...

hee...taste better? Hmm..ok..good good..Jia You!!

Btw, how many cakes will there be on CNY? 'x'!!!

Pink Cotton said...

cc:hehe anyone can bake! lol

cbenc12:as above...lol!

ah lost:i send a virtual piece to u lor 'x'

redsponge:erm...actually ho..i think the prev one also not bad mah..LOL

depends on how many can 'see light' lo

Winn said...

looks good!! m sure it taste good as well..
got looks got quality ma..haaa

i cant bake for nutz:(

Echo from Physco said...

Hey, not bad ma... And you remind me of my mixture of baking poweder that's been laying there for quite a while...If my bake turns out to be a cake or looks like one, i'll let you know. Haha...

Anonymous said...

looking forward to eat all your cakes !!!! someone is so lucky to have you ooooo...

Anonymous said...

Ooo...cakes! What a coincidence! Just got back from tea at Secret Recipe. Will post on that soon.

Anonymous said...

I don't care it doesn't look that nice... I want to eat. :)

Anonymous said...

I want to eat!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails