So after out first little unagi-escapade, we went to try other types of unagi at another sushi king few days later...
i was craving for unagi the whole day in the office all bcos of my little detox plan, i'll talk more about that later 'x'
This time we ordered the unagi tempura...
it's unagi covered with seaweed and deep fried in tempura batter...
verdict??? can do lah....
and we ordered the unagi bento to share since its labelled BIG!!!! (rm19.90)
Do u think THIS is big???
okla the unagi is quite big...but not enough to share
so have you tried out the unagi fair? it ends on the 31st of aug....hurry up!
3 comments:
I'm sure i commented the other day...but dunno where it has disappeared to. My daughter loves unagi...but I prefer our own local home-cooked ikan keli!
I'm going to bring Rose to go when she tightens her teeth next week .. Wuahahahaha !!!!
i tried de big bento too. after eating a bit full :D for one person la, no sharing..
ur new puppy is so cute!
Post a Comment