Hey!
Take a look at this...
Can you make out what isit?? ;)
Still dont know???
How about another close up pic?
hehehe...those who are still clueless at this point...raise up your hand 'x'
another weird candy...
the whole range...
for ladies wondering whats the middle one...its actually marshmallow...honest! ;)

14 comments:
Marshmallo flavour sanitary pad izzit?
Eh. where is the wanton??
me
anonymous!! don think u very cleber ah! ;)
wah piang. *faint*
Are you sure those are edible!!!
chocolate condom???????????
OMS
what were the candy manufacturers thinking?
bout the lashes, xiaxue has a youtube guide to life video with do's and don'ts... also how to wear them. google her up ;)
if i did make a guide myself i'd be imitating her! lol naa she's the lash queen.
Hahaha, I am lost! I am not sure what is what any more..
aiya! so disgusting lah! kekekekeke
LOL --> the marshmallow...U EAT THEM?!!!
I was about to say chocolate cookie and then you say close up and then I thought of condom...hahaha
misti:don faint don faint...i gip u chocolate...regular one lah! ;)
zeroimpact:heh heh...will keep u updated on that one :P
chev:keng lehhh???chu bee leh???
sam:haha...i think its a good marketing strategy :P
ok...note taken..heh
lb:the world is growing more n more confusing!
wuching:disgusting meh?hvn taste it yet lah...
but i think the marshmallow sanitary pad is disgusting loh
red sponge: no ah...my brain is too imaginative to eat such things... =s
kay:hello n welcome! =)
haha bingo!
where to buy tat choco condom ha?wakakakaa
Can you get AIDS from candy?
0_o
Interesting....
I like a box......hahaha
Post a Comment