I'm back in action!!!
It all started on the 21st of March...
3 days later...
1 and a half week later...
and yesterday...
with all the birthday celebrations...it is no wonder i have no more energy left to blog...
im still here!...don go away...come back!!!...ive finally blogged! =(
13 comments:
Dun wori won't forget abt u wan, wah those cakes look reli good, i miss malaysian made cakes, over here the cakes reli awful, bleeeerkkkk.
kopisoh!!!long time no see!!! =)
You really come back with a lot of force! So many birthday cakes! I wish I could taste a slice of each!!! Hahaaa
Woa. Just how many times were you born? =P
malaysian cakes not the same ka?
*scratch head*
oh, welcome back. *yawn* hahahah
guess u're not making a trip to Secret Recipe anytime soon ;)
Welcome Back! You have been missed!! Happy Birthdays to all the Birthday people too..
kekeke...5 birthdays but u only show 4 cakes?
Wow.. Birthdays!!! Hehehe.. I've 15 friends birthdays this month. 5 done.. 10 more to go O_O
u lucky....on top of what u talked about, I have 1 extra than yours...
So many cakes but no one to eat them but you?
whoa...so many cakes... i like de peach ~ looks yum!
happy 4th anniversary! my 6th anniversary in 5 days :D
angele:theres stil a piece of each left in the frige...u wanna?heh heh
ember: not mine lar...not so popular to hv so many bday cakes yet :\
misti:malaysian cakes got malaysian taste mah...
sam: *burp* i guess not
LB: yay! so glad to hear that ive been missed..phew!
red sponge: you are cleber wo...but xplain to u already :P
giddy tigress: nah..i m only responsible to take the photos of all the cakes =)
ahlost:aiyo...u need more of the diet plums then..haha..jkjk
papercrazy:HAO LIAN
cbenc12: oops the cakes are not for my blogniversary 'x'
Post a Comment