who say kenot?? can wan! open stabaks :Psell kolo mee, oso can... or the kiasu teh 5 layer si peng.. :Por, marry a super-rich man.
OMG! its April's Fools Day! I full liao..
I second the sell kolo mee ideaI want to go to East Malaysia:(
hehehe..plan for early retirement la.eh...u still owe me a post I think...the house progress.
eee.... where's this place?:)
april fool is everyday. life is a joke. :p
"once you’re in…you can never get out" <-- Totally agree T.T
Post a Comment
7 comments:
who say kenot?? can wan! open stabaks :P
sell kolo mee, oso can... or the kiasu teh 5 layer si peng.. :P
or, marry a super-rich man.
OMG! its April's Fools Day! I full liao..
I second the sell kolo mee idea
I want to go to East Malaysia
:(
hehehe..plan for early retirement la.
eh...u still owe me a post I think...the house progress.
eee.... where's this place?
:)
april fool is everyday. life is a joke. :p
"once you’re in…you can never get out" <-- Totally agree T.T
Post a Comment