Time to dish some dirt on another KFC product...
On Wed lunch...i thought i might wanto try out this OOOO-SOOOOO-BIG burger without any side dishes and without any drinks...cos i was preparing myself to get stuffed ok?
it is after all a TRIPLE X L BURGER...
so lets open up the box...
what do i see??? a very thin 7 inch bun...oooookay...
open it up and...
2 triangular pieces of very thin fried breast meat put VERY far apart from each other on the long bun...
what the.......
only the bun is big!!!!....apart from that.....gimme zinger anytime!
kfc should REALLY STOP being ambitious with other products and just stick to what they know best!!!... and it cost me RM6.80 for that measly burger...
anyway...chinese new year just around the corner...can u feel it???
11 comments:
unlike some of those shops with long history who wouldn't want to compromise on their quality hor? hard to find people who are proud of their 'house brand' nowadays. it's all more dollars more cents which makes sense to them now. even if they are already lots of moolah from them. :(
that said, sings LOUDLY with you! XIN NIAN lai lorrrr!
missed the word 'making' somewhere up there. ;)
that's why i never trust local fast foods... their picture might look big and nice... the actual product is nowhere near it (70% at best) :P
Bottom Line: Profits!
Nowadays, the cost cutting reaches everywhere!! Those were really miserable looking slices of chicken! Totally disgraceful! Lormaikai!! Lormaikai!! Lormaikai!!
Wow! KFC is good as usual.
Yummy.
Shame that the chicken is so little.
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
KKK @ the measly chicken!
they really know how to cheat ppl's money hor!
I never trust KFC burger! :P
better eat their fried chicken, kekeke...
oh yes.... CNY!!! oranges!!! already bought 1 box of oranges a week ago and now left only 3 more in the fridge, :D
Pink Cotton, I don't have CNY mood lar. How?
That burger looks plain, when I do go to there, I don't see burgers, but usually I stick with just chicken and fries.
Totally agreed with you...
The one and last time I had that burger, I ate another 4 more pieces of their fried chicken too
And yes, CNY is very near already!!!
how typical of their XL to be just S on the inside... LOL! they should learn from the Americans, what it really means to be Super Size!
Post a Comment