no 'pray pray'
Pity you are not in KL, or I would beg you to go do a 'Progress Report' for me too!!!
Next time must wear spok shoo when go to construction site lar, after u kena big wan then how? I meant paku lar.
I think a pink one will be just nice for you right rather than a yellow one:P
make sure you build a spesel room for me ya
a pink PCK boot will suit u best! ;)
next time tell them in advance, and ask for a red carpet ya? LOL!
Hoooo ... looks like someone is gonna get married :P
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Pity you are not in KL, or I would beg you to go do a 'Progress Report' for me too!!!
Next time must wear spok shoo when go to construction site lar, after u kena big wan then how? I meant paku lar.
I think a pink one will be just nice for you right rather than a yellow one
:P
make sure you build a spesel room for me ya
a pink PCK boot will suit u best! ;)
next time tell them in advance, and ask for a red carpet ya? LOL!
Hoooo ... looks like someone is gonna get married :P
Post a Comment