Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am Back!

helloooo...am still recovering from cny ...



and i m going back to work 2moro...boohoohoo...i really miss my warm bed and my nice smelling blanket...


gong xi fa cai...wan xi ru yi!
yay! finally i can read all the cny greetings! =)
with some help from my mom 'x'


hmm what else is there to say...


i guess that's all...


and i think i shud just keep quiet if i have nothing else to say...


adios! =)

GONG XI FA CAI~

9 comments:

L B said...

At least you got Yee Sang, and Red Lanterns, and Black Jack... I missed out on CNY totally!!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics!

OMG is that salmon I see on your yee sang plate? =P

Anonymous said...

That's the most salmon I have ever seen in a yee sang platter! And when you got that black jack, samo got time to whip out camera and take picture???

Kristopher said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!

KopiSoh said...

Welkam bek, reli like your pics...nice :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Rattie CNY :)

And

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Wuching said...

say Happy Valentine's Day lor

_butt said...

welcome back! long time no visit here already hehe... coming here to pai nien! when can I get angpau soon? :P

the yee sang sure looks very appetizing.... especially the salmon... *picks one and cabut*

Anonymous said...

ur lausang looks really good n tempting!
i missed lausang tis year!!! :( today is last day summore and bf not free :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails