Siu sim cho kang lor...as they always say...now CNY is really over...
Must throw kam also...how can i lose to that four legged ah boy correct or not? he is not even chinese 'x'
sampat lah uhahahhah...u dun have to throw kam liao lahlater your bf piak u then u know :P
who say Ah Boy is not chinese woh? :P
Hahahaha.. I want to make one also ler. *LOL* But I don't have marker.
sampat!!! hahahah*secretly go mark one lokam for myself also*
ahyo misti up there. i better go log out of that account now. not everybody knows who i am under that. haha
*implants Tracking Device onto the Lokum*Happy Chap Goh Mei!!
my lokam ! i oso got! grins. now i'm not left out.
Throw in river front ah???Anyway hope you get more visitor when they catch your kam...
you throw I catch lor
how how? got any good catch bor? :P
did u hit anyone wif tat kam?hehehe
ur handwriting er.....*bleks*
sampat betul. lol! u throw into sg sarawak or the longkang outside your house?
u throw where? if throw into sungai rajang more chance wor... cos the logner the river is, the higher probabality ur kam will be found! :P
I'm hoping that Ah Boy will help me find my kum! lol!
hahaha you no need to throw la... give chance to other people ma
aunty...u wana throw u bf away kar?ppl say on chap goh mei if those couple throw kam means they throw their partner away... ;)
so, anyone 'new' comes to ur website arr? anyone start to leave romantic comments ar?
Post a Comment
18 comments:
sampat lah u
hahahhah...
u dun have to throw kam liao lah
later your bf piak u then u know :P
who say Ah Boy is not chinese woh? :P
Hahahaha.. I want to make one also ler. *LOL* But I don't have marker.
sampat!!! hahahah
*secretly go mark one lokam for myself also*
ahyo misti up there.
i better go log out of that account now. not everybody knows who i am under that. haha
*implants Tracking Device onto the Lokum*
Happy Chap Goh Mei!!
my lokam ! i oso got! grins. now i'm not left out.
Throw in river front ah???
Anyway hope you get more visitor when they catch your kam...
you throw I catch lor
how how? got any good catch bor? :P
did u hit anyone wif tat kam?
hehehe
ur handwriting er.....*bleks*
sampat betul. lol! u throw into sg sarawak or the longkang outside your house?
u throw where? if throw into sungai rajang more chance wor... cos the logner the river is, the higher probabality ur kam will be found! :P
I'm hoping that Ah Boy will help me find my kum! lol!
hahaha you no need to throw la... give chance to other people ma
aunty...u wana throw u bf away kar?
ppl say on chap goh mei if those couple throw kam means they throw their partner away... ;)
so, anyone 'new' comes to ur website arr? anyone start to leave romantic comments ar?
Post a Comment