Been hit with another "red bomb" .... this time from my old classmate...
Seems that i always have something to say about every wedding dinners i attend dont i?hehe
This is the first classmate wedding dinner ive attended...and it sure was nice meeting all the long lost friends once again...some ive not met for 7 long years!!!
The ladies grow prettier and the guys grow fatter...HA HA HA ...
But one things for sure...wedding dinners are never a good place for catching up with long lost friends...esp when you are sitting right next to loud booming speakers -_-"
Shouting out where you work across the table to compete with the loud speakers is not exactly a nice way to catch up isnt it?
12 comments:
No sharkfin's soup? Heh..
if i were u i'd have 'accidentally' disconnect the wirings to the speaker!
This is the 8th month in the chinese calendar. Alot of couples will be getting married. I had received 2 red bombs already. hehe...
I just hate those wedding dinner with super loud loudspeakers. That y on my wedding, i don have that and i received alot of complains for not having a Karaoke.
u know wat ppl always say abt red bomb? --> broke:P , esp when all come at once, lagi teruk
but hor i think shldnt say like that la. we shld feel happy for the couple.. :)
Recently, I saw few photos of my coursemate's wedding dinner. It's true that most of the girls getting prettier but the guys getting fat.. :P
It's so true the ladies dun age but the guys just keep getting fatter especially their bellies, kekekeke, have fun!
ah.. i think i knw who.
Totally agreed
Even talking to the person next to you is an effort
Red bomb? Hahah.. the other day I heard my friend calling it 'red summon'. Well, I guess it just shows that we're ageining.. I may be 21 but my high sch best friend is getting married soon! She even has a adorable baby boy d. Makes me feel so old yet so young. Cos I just Yr 2 in uni. No bf some more. Life..
when will u distribute your pink bomb?
haaha, reminds me of last time your post where many people thought you were getting married. :P
another one? waaa... how many have you had this year?
I just received on a couple of weeks ago too, but too bad, I'm not in KL, kenot attend. save $ in a way, looking at it on the bright side... LOL!
Post a Comment