Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another work week gone..

OH MY GOSH...

did not even visit my blog for the past one week...not even ONCE!...
is this a symptom of pre blogging retirement??? heh heh...

anyway... wanto scold someone today...hmph...

went to the supermarket to buy some ration....and the bagger put my digestive biscuits together with my 2 big cartons of milk....

sitiupid or not???

anyone would know 2 big cartons of milk is going to crush my digestive biscuits to crumbs!!!

STUPID FUMBLING BAGGERS!

the supermarkets should send them to some school of baggers or something...

*fuming*

anyway friday is here.........WOOHOO...no idiotic baggers can spoil my weekends :)

8 comments:

conan_cat said...

lol... the cashier needed some brains, why don't you ask the butchery of the supermarket to donate some cow's one to him?

newayz first time here, hi! :D

L B said...

you're right! Some of the baggers I've encountered really need to go to The Royal College Of Packing! But, noooo, don't go into retirement, or I will have to follow youuuuuuuu....

Simple American said...

No retirement. Still have not seen your right ear. Hey are you on Facebook?

Have you ever bought indigestive biscuits?

MNG said...

This is still bearable...

I went to a supermarket to buy a can of Ridsect for my lizardry war 2 weeks ago and the bagger actually put the ridsect in the same plastic bag as my cheezels!!!

I stopped her as she was about to put in and I said out loud NO NO NO

*background music 'they wanna send me to rehab and I said NO NO NO' plays*

Anonymous said...

Haha.. I have another experiences that they separated my groccery stuffs into too many of plastics bags. This is also a waste of plastic bags right..

mistipurple said...

cannot retire wor. or else how to earn pocket money from blogs leh? :P

Anonymous said...

Hmmm
I guess some people just do not have that kind of common sense
I doubt schools can help

may said...

y'know, I actually "line up" my groceries on the conveyor belt -- heavy ones first, then the light ones at the back -- so that the check-out girl can pack it "smartly"? LOL! how anal am I?

I don't visit my blog that often too... *yawn* but no retire, ok? we do slow-slow... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails