Has been a boring Friday night...raining the whole evening and almsot the whole night so stay at home lor...
Oh well...a boring FRIDAY night is better than an exciting MONDAY night dont u think? :P
Nothing to do so i browsed thru my old photo folders and found this...
Now this is what i call MATI KATAK!
heheeh have a nice weekend everyone...

12 comments:
dun care boring or wht.. friday nite is the best day of the whole week. oklah.. sat is good also..
Hello there, hop over from angel's, hmmm maybe can bling bek your frog make frog leg soup at mai kopitiam :P
omg! :O I wouldn't wanna be in froggy's place!
*bow head*
R.I.P frog.Amen.
I sure hope you are not the one that ran over it!!!
Heh heh heh
katak's legs were needed by the restaurant next door.
did u kill the frog? did u did u?!
so kelian...
wasted tim..
else can cook tin kai chook liao
hahaha!!! you are so macabre!!! Big Big HUGS!!!
OMG, is that a real frog?! why not green colour wan?
So what's for dinner?
kesian katak...
Post a Comment