MUST WATCH!!!
Its a true story about the struggles of Chris Gardner before he became successful in life...very real and touching story!
No further details here..im not used to reviewing movies mah...but dont forget to watch it!!!
Go get yourself the *ahem* RM7 disc now! 'x'
Quotes from the movie :
dont ever let somebody tell you that you cant do something;
you got a dream,you gotta protect it;
people cant do something themselves,they wanna tell you you cant do it
P/s PinkCotton does not support *Ahem* discs *cough cough cough...*
16 comments:
*ahem* I dn't support *ahem* those discs either, so I am running off to see Uncle Joe now abt this Pursuit of Happiness!!
Cheh, Uncle Joe don't have a good Pursuit of Happiness yet... Have to wait a bit...
so nice meh?
but as u know.. i don't (or hardly) watch movies nor dvd one :P
nice ar nice ar nice ar? I think I'll wait for a Fairy Joe Uncle to drop by with a nice clear copy... *ahem*
ahem means porn kar???
Heard of how great this movie is....
Ok... gonna pursuit to get this dvd :)
Heard it's really a great movie
Must go and watch this soon on ahem ahem
:P
*AHEM*
KHIK...I want to watch it!!!! ;p
I will return u the bollywood movie and horror movie to u first!
*ahem* Getting it from Uncle Joe... another 4hr 3mins remaining...... Goo Goo Gaa Gaa!!
LB:giggle..me neither!!! how can sapot those discs horrrrr?????hor?????
LB:haiyo so lousy le his service
chen:*patpat* yalo i knwo u this weird person don watch movies der 'x'
may:nice oooooooooooooo
neh after LB finishes his uncle joe copy mebe he can send it to u ...mweheheeh
ah nel:porn ur head! *piak*
selba:ya must get !!! ^_^
zeroimpact:such a wonderful movie lor...made me cried..sob sob
red sponge:AHEM!!!
the disc not mine...muahahahaah
LB:wah!!...haiyo nxt time u gimme ur address and rm7 i do it within 1 day..LOL
lol. here my auntie josephine very slow. *must send you rm7 instead* kakaka.
i dun have RM7 disc here, can u send 1 to me?
*Gibs PC some cough drops*
Allergies dearie?
That is a great flick. Really enjoyed. It is inspiring me to ignore all of those cannot do people that I know.
Haven't watched the movie, but like the quotes.
Thanks.
o-O spam?
I only read the story in Reader's Digest hehehe...
Post a Comment