The airport is one place which can bring many different types of feelings depending on the purpose you are at the airport for...
It could bring you excitement when you are going somewhere...
Or it could bring you sadness when you are sending off someone...
But best of all...the anticipation and joy when you are picking up someone you have been looking forward to meet so much :D
Dont you think so?
16 comments:
Yeah, I have a constant Love/Hate relationship with airports too..
i totally understand.
the airport gives me a mix feeling everytime, kinda like the hospital. eeks ya? hospitals also, because patients get well and some, well, you know. births and deaths. totally reversed sides.
He is back, huh? ;)
airports.... used to be my favourite... no longer so when I need to be away from home... airports... hrmm...
I've seen more airports this and last year than I did in the past 10 years put together! I know that love/hate relationship quite well too. it'll be awhile before I see one again...
i love airports..makes me happy coz it makes me think of horidays!
I think I have mixed feelings anywhere anytime
Not to mention airport too
u forgot 'frustration' when ur flight is delay... like 3 hrs..
i think its burn more cash as need parking fees or when u took a flight coz ticket price owes go up... :(
So whatchu doing at the airport? My drone could not sneak in and tell me mah.
wah so fast it's may liao hor... time sure flies!
It's not necessarily exciting when we go somewhere.
Back in 2005, when I was called up by my boss for a problem-solving trip to Ho Chi Minh City, all that in my mind was worrying.
very sian also when waiting in the airport for the transit flight.. :P
for ur case, sud b antipication followed by lots of joy lor that day~~
keke
*wink*
enjoy ur long holiday b4 ur new job~~
:-)
pssst: Reply email!!! ASAP *grin*
to me, it's a pain hehehe
Post a Comment