Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Why I Blog?

Been tagged by Yientau to write FIVE reasons why i started this blog

FIVE is abit ma fan lerr...do you need five reasons to start a blog? i think one shud be enuf la...hmm anyway lets get on with it
  1. This is the truth and nothing but the whole truth, the most initial reason for this blog horr...is abit mushy mushy lar...kekeke.hmm he had to go elsewhere for a few months that time and i was sort of bored so i started this blog to write about my day so that he can read it from where he is...giggle...so are YOU still reading my blog huh???? hellooooooooo????
  2. a blog is where i can rant about anything i want and to scold all those *toot toot* i meet in my daily life :) but then again, after a year of blogging i know thats not so easy cos its hard to remain anonymous
  3. my blog is somewhere where i could write some stuff...i love writing and telling people about my experiences etc ....so....tadah..a blog
  4. what can i say ? its a hobby lar can?
  5. hmmmmm....oh!...having a blog has made it possible for me to know ALL OF YOU! YAY! *group hug*

PHEWW...done!!! =)

I tag..............

*drum rolls*

  1. Chen
  2. Red Sponge
  3. Ah boy (very curious why a dog wants to blog 'x')

Thats all...wahahahaha...now start writing!

17 comments:

or2ng3s said...

*hug hug* yay i am first here. ur blog cheers a lot of ppl. good job!

Chen said...

ai si... I still have few tags to answer leh :P

Chen said...

those were the days hoh?
Kkkkkkkk
hugs kaw kaw
hug tat someone too
*blek*

Sin Ling said...

hey pinky, i am back, oh, can understand you better already, you have nintendo, how much? i want it also, but no money to buy...:D
Happy chinese piggy year to you my pinky, hope everything will be going fine for you in this year.. :D

Redsponge said...

@@!!!!

i think i owe someone a tag!

shhhhhhhh

mushy hor?

hiao la! ;p

hee...u wanna help me do this tag? WAHAHAHAH but think think...u long time no tag me hor? Ok lor..give u face! I will do it now! ;p

Pink Cotton said...

oren:lily??? awww *hug hug*

chen:tsk tsk not good to owe ppl over the new year u kno????

chen:wahahha has been 2 years wo! time flies..kekeke

sin ling:harlowww...my nintendo costs my pocket rm580..kekeke..okla will blog abt it again soon since u all so interested

red sponge:cis!ni pu kuai ah ni!

kyh said...

dat someone hor... of cos will read one la... dun worry. ;)

if not hor, u can go visit his punya ma... *munches a peanut*

now anywhere oso tags.... aih..the blogging world has become a tagging world!

now i know why u tag liao... bcos of HIM! ngek ngek~

L B said...

I am so sad... I did not get to CHUP FIRST here today, being the first of the month and all... Very sad now.. *cry croc tears ~ just like Chen* *cry* *cry*

ps: I like your 5 reasons...

Unknown said...

I think I shall copy & paste your five reasons to be my five reasons too, lol!

*copies homework*

MNG said...

Your first reason reminds me of the Singapore movie we watached the other day...:-)

Pink Cotton said...

kyh:...

lb:woi!!...don flood my place lar...

SA:HUGGGGGGGGGG :)

may:hahaha its almost the same isnt it??? TEECHER TEECHER MAY COPY MY HOMEWORK 'x'

papercrazy:cheh..they copycat me

LX said...

All these friends you have now you all met via blogging? That's so cool. Sometimes I prefer real life friends not to know about my blog. More privacy kua.. hehehe.

Roland Yau said...

LOL!!! all of your reasons are so funny one!! hahahahha~ ROTF

but at least you are telling us the truth ;)

sengkor said...

u kena tagged again....

Anonymous said...

ohhhh.. now I know.. hehe *evil grin*

*hugs along*

happy weekend!! :D

Kampungkai said...

Happy Chinese New Year! Happy Chap Goh Meh! Gong Xi Fa Chai!

hahhahaha willl u be throwing oranges to me tonight? :P

Mr. Goober said...

another hdd for you to store ur memories again like redsponge huh?

hahahaha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails