Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

What I Hate Most

Theres this thing which i really really hate now...

And ironically its PINK!!!...damn you stupid phone..of all the colors how could you be pink!!!

But then again..its not my preferred pink 'x'

This is what i called dirty pink..muahahaha..but i gez its more towards magenta :P

This stupid phone hoh!!...Located at a vacant seat nxt to mine has a 'habit' of ringing thrice and then it stops...thrice and stop...thrice and stop

If im lucky enuf...it will ring in that pattern for around 6/7/8 times...great!

It usually takes me 3 rings to find my shoes from underneath my chair (shhh my little secret...i usually take off my shoes at work) and to get up to answer the phone mah!...

By the time i reach the phone,it would have stopped!..Stupid phone!!! CANNOT RING PROPERLY AH?!?!??!?

If i have my way, i will unplug the telephone cable and throw the phone from the 3rd floor!!

Ahem...ok sorry for the sudden violence...hmmm sorry for lack of 'SOUND' on my part...these few days have been full of thinking and more thinking that i have no brain matter left for blogging 'x'
And thats all from me for this week...and here's a cute little addition to my desk full of toys

And this is the PINK i like!! ^_^

From 13thpanda!!!....

17 comments:

Chen said...

pink pink tei again :D

Chen said...

why the pinky phone look so weird geh?

stay cool..
Dun think too much lah..
The time will come ;)

Btw, mana tu pink-pink baju?

Anonymous said...

I still adore you, despite the cute rants..

Pink Cotton said...

Chen:ITS A PINK POST IN THE BLOG OF PINKCOTTON

chen:weird hoh??u kno why...cos i zoomed in on the phone from my desk ma....tats y blur blur..muahaha

lb:HMMMM...didnt mean for this post to sound cute..i wanted it to sound MEANNNNNNN really MEANNNNNN like gonna KILL the phone any minute

*touches forehead*

ok i think i gonna take a rest from work

kyh said...

cud it be a prank? cos normally when we call, we wont hang up so quickly one ma... at least 6 rings la... that's more reasonable.

Redsponge said...

woah!

I tot there would be some juicy content when i saw the phone...

chey! ;p

where is the 3rd floor?

HRNG...mine kapkiu also hen cute ma! ;p

Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize the pink object to be a phone the first time I looked at the picture!!

*LOL*

I bet this must have been so irritating!I get those kinda calls sometimes too and it feels soooo *arrghhhhhhhh*

may said...

hmmmm... no one else to pick up the phone ah? oooh I have an idea... get a cordless phone! then can put next to you, no need to wear shoes to answer, hor?

Anonymous said...

since you said the phone belongs to no one and u ve to answer it each time it rings, why not drag it over to your place...easier mah!

MNG said...

One solution about finding and wearing your shoes before going to the phone, use slippers! easier! hah? no slippers? Never mind, use the garfield moh moh ay slippers lor...

p/s where is my pressie???

Anonymous said...

I like that pink too
Muahahahahaha
So cute the piggie
Errrr, I thought the phone can do call pickup, like press one or two number and can pickup the call from your place so you no need to walk lo

Sin Ling said...

pinky why i dont have present from 13th panda one? pig year, pig toy, but not pig pinky... :D

Will said...

just unplug the phone la... :P:P:P

LX said...

phones... can't live with them, can't live without them!

_butt said...

happy weekdays ahead!

Anonymous said...

Hi,PC. I owes read your blog (thru 13thPanda). Pink phone ar, ok la. But if you dont like it, steal it and then throw it into Sarawak River lol

Pls support and visit my site k. TQ

or2ng3s said...

pc, just get up without shoes to get the phone. 'x' dun worry, be patient, u won't be hearing the ringing soon. *wink wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails