I got home yesterday to be greeted with a nephew who was grinning widely from ear to ear...
Guess what happened???
HEE...he lost his very very first milk tooth =)
Guess what happened???
HEE...he lost his very very first milk tooth =)
So he was pretty excited about it all and i had the opportunity to be the one to tell him all about the Tooth Fairy and the shiny coin he will get the nxt morning under his pillow
His eyes shone brightly upon hearing about the shiny coin...
You and i both know there's no such thing as a tooth fairy (is there??)...its just the mom or dad of the little kid taking away the tooth secretly from under the pillow and replacing it with a coin.
So i gave a knowing smile to my sister (his mom) when i told him about the money the tooth fairy would give him in exchange for the tooth...and i told him that if the 'tooth fairy' gave him any less than RM1...i will give the 'tooth fairy' a good scolding...MUAHAHA
I gave my sister a call just now to ask her how my nephew reacted this morning when he woke up...and she said he was very excited to see the money under his pillow which is alright...
But the thing is .... he told his mom that if the tooth fairy would give him RM1 for every tooth that he loses...then he's gonna pull out all his teeth and earn lots n lots of money!!!
Oh well,I guess you just cant tell the kids of today a fairy tale...... :p

17 comments:
He's the next Bill Gates, for sure!
I never got any money from the "tooth fairy"... *sigh*! can I send in my old teeth to redeem now, with interest? 5% over 10 years? that should be... *counts fingers*... waaaa, over RM200!!
Errrr
Still got RM1 coin meh...
wah... how come tooth fairy never gip me anything in the past?
LOL
your nephew really very keng hoh?
pull out his teeth to earn $$$$
kakaka
1 tooth for RM1? too cheap la...
haha. so cute! tell him the money he wld have to spend to get them all fixed when he grows up!
-winn
wah, the small kid going to pull out his teeth ar?? wah lao...recent kid love money more than this own teeth??? haizzz...
that what the kid nowadays think... hehehe
(o_O) Ohh when I saw the foto of the missing tooth,I first thought u were the one who lost a tooth!Hahaha(^o^)Ya know actually this is one of my nightmares.Losing a tooth right in the front!
Oh...got such fairy tale?
I never know about this... hehe :-p
so pandai budak ni.
you'll proly see him standing in front of the mirror counting how many gigi he has.
hehehe..
my teeth all stil intact
waiseh...never know can gigi susu can redeem $$$
poor boy...why he so happy when his gigi dun wan him anymore?
nowsadays kids vely different and clever chor.
Yah, they are too smart sometimes with all the new idea they might come up with, too hot for us "adults" to handle. -_-""" I'm so excited for my nephew and niece to grow up soon, but at the same time, I am worry.
Por-por said to make sure the droped tooth has to be thrown up to the ceiling of your house ! :-)
Lin Peh:HAHA did she really???
WELCOME LIN PEH =)
Post a Comment