Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Classmates

Went to some sort of a birthday gathering for she-who-must-not-be-named at JAMBUUUU...

Its my first time there...
and the place is pretty lah!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its actually a malay style house made into a restaurant :P

Sorry..pics not very clear larr...so just put them into a collage

It was fun meeting old old classmates lah! my goodness...thanks to friendster we still know how everyone of us looks like...WAHAHAHA

And the best part is...some of them are BLOGGERS!!!

WOOHOOO!!

May i present to you.....JIMMYCHIN!!

LOL...his blog is in chinese so i cant read it...i just go n drop a line or 2 just to say hi once a while..LOL

I found out about his blog few mths back and i know its him...but still i wanted to protect my identity so i didnt tell him I M PINK COTTON!

But just now i told him already lah...not good to keep people in the dark...mwehehe...

But the feeling of knowing someone and that someone not knowing who u r is great....KEKEKE...its sort of like stalking..aiyoyo...

I know a few other bloggers who are actually friends ive known for years and i go to their blogs to post comments etc but yet they dont knwo I M PINK COTTON...so you be careful cos i just might know you ....MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

AM i being mean??? LOL

Just few days ago i was wondering whether i should start posting my pics on my blog...hmmm being an anonymous blogger is not easy in this small small world...

What do you think? =)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you want to be totally anonymous, then you shouldn't meet up with any of the other bloggers, LOLOL!! I can't be bothered being anon. it's too hard work, too much trouble. and I'm probably getting myself into trouble for it, but heck, life's too short to worry about that!

Anonymous said...

I shocked when you told them i got blog...

Please send me group photo.. i wan update my blog.. :P

Anonymous said...

you were there???? oh gosh!! which one was you??

Chen said...

it's hard to remain as "totally anonymous" if u r meeting up with other bloggers ;)
The more people u meet up with, the harder it becomes :P
and... back to the question whether or not to post pict in your blog,
you should ask yourself why in the first place u want to become anonymous? :D

Anonymous said...

allen, i know which one liao... wakakaka...
but i dun wan told u... :P

jimmychin

rainbow angeles said...

if u still wanna be semi anonymous, dun put lor... if still fatt hao wanna put, then blur-blurkan your pic like what i did :D

Winn said...

me and u know each other one u knowwwww.........

guess laaaaaa

L B said...

Yes, No, Yes, No!! Show us the pictures!!! Heheh, maybe we were once married? Probably not lah! Wishful thinking only..

mistipurple said...

better play safe first until you are very very sure. or else sure feel like closing the blog later. :P
i understand your feeling. very difficult sometimes, lol. inbetween.
but like what Chen said, you must remember the reason in the first place! :P

Anonymous said...

mwehehehe...i hav a feeling u will put up photos in blog...one day.

yalor..i agree with may and chen, if u meet up with bloggers, you are no more anonymous liao.

Eng eng...u terbocor ppl got blog in front of others arh???? ;p

Pink Cotton said...

HIE EVERYONE

thanks for all ur comments...ok! i will think about this deeply and thoroughly... =)

p/s WANTO LAFF AT ALLEN KOK
MUAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAAH

Selba said...

The first time I blog, I wanted to be an annonymous and for me actually is very easy since I'm in Indonesia and none of the bloggers that I've known is an Indonesian.

It took step by step until I showed the whole of me. First with my eyes covered then blur pics of me and finally now, you can see me very clearly :P

Anonymous said...

eh. if see i tink only see a pink colored cotton wool :P

Anonymous said...

why pink cotton wanna laff at me?

aiyo.. seems my secret identity is blown wide already. :P

haha..

Pink Winnie said...

actually if u put photo at friendster or other similiar to friendster's web, then i think it's no different with putting photo in blog lo.. i also in two minds of this problem.. keke..

_butt said...

since some of your friends knew your anonymous status already, might as well reveal lo... hahaha

Anonymous said...

yes yes... u should post up pics... learn to camwhore

wont harm u la... :p you got your boyboy protect u, if ppl harass u

Unknown said...

I wonder why many like to keep themselves as anonymous?

nyonyapenang said...

it's really a very personal choice.
macam gua hor, langsung tak nampak betul on gambar wan.

Anonymous said...

hehehe... true true better think carefully.

by the way it hard to take photo at Jambu lo cos the environment is dark. :p

c a r c a r said...

wat is some sort of a birthday gathering ?

we want pink cotton picture!

we want we want!!

Anonymous said...

Buona Sera! Mike Kidd . payday loans

Anonymous said...

toronto bad credit loans This website is the suitable I appreciated it to a great extend
AAA Toronto Payday Loans 1172 Bay St #101, Toronto, ON M5S 2B4 (416) 477-2817

Related Posts with Thumbnails