This is prawn tempura with ramen...
And,this is not sure wat type of ramen topped with seaweed
And cold soba :)
Looks nice???
I think the cold soba looks abit icky dont u think?
After the jap food..i went to a nearby grocery store to buy some groceries lor...
Its supposedly a shop owned by a parisian who's currently staying here in kuching because his wife is a kuching-ite
Ta daa....i bought these...
Imported from paris complete with french paper bags :)
There's half a dozen eggs from france ...
A jar of freshly packed olives ...
Olive oil and some garlic...
And freshly baked french loaves for my bfast :)
*yawnnn* its so boring to be talking abt my dinner and wat i bought from the groceries store isnt it???
But not when ....
that's my finger...not another loaf of bread
They are super mini!!!
:)
Lol...they are miniatures la...HEEE
Cute arnt they????
Ooh i just love miniatures...the first few jap food miniatures were bought from singapore last year....complete with tray and all..but the trays have been collecting dust since last year...so they r not presentable enuf to appear here..wahahaha
The miniature dishes itself were also full of dust..but i gave them a bath before i took pics of them :P
As for the mini mini groceries...i just bought them from Mivalley,KL....SOOO CUUUTEEE
And so intricately designed la those little pieces...each around the size of my little finger ...cute rite? :)
I love the eggs the most!!..the 6 little eggs can even be removed y'know????
I wish i had bought more of 'em ... *sigh*
And there you go...another rummage around my 'priced' belongings...kekeke...
*** The little story abt the parisian owned grocery store is of cos...not true ahh! :p
27 comments:
I'm first here too !!!
*yeh*
your ramen looks miniature too..
are they?
i hope not :P
or else u need to eat 10 bowls liao.. hahhaha
cute lah your miniature collections :)
tu tu tu....pinkcotton always say yientau post food..now she also likes to post food what!? But the food really makes me hungry :( I wan't...I wan't!!!
chen:YAY! y u din jump like orangutan???kekekeke..
everything are miniatures leh..and cannot eat la..haiyo..if i eat those ...might end up in ur OT 'x'
yientau:hmmm..but these r not REAL food leh halo halo!
why a few pieces of plastic can make u hungry?! WAHAHAHAH
plastic also can made ppl hungry..
u see lah..
your post is so misleading :P
LOL
make us drool at plastic :D
chen:tsk tsk tsk...i think the soba looks very yucky close up leh..
PC,
see? SA also agree with me..
tell u liao your picture is misleading.. LOL
Ooo... so misleading..looked real :P so cute... cool...
Cheh!!! Kena tipuliu!!! *blek*
Was gonna say the tempura ramen looks sedap! Sheesh... *blek again*
So liu are a miniature collector?
*notes down*
SA:HAAHAHHAAHHHHAAH! *looks at my pic again* hmmmm...*rub chin sumore* i still think it looks fake ler... :(
chen:ee ee ee....could it b that my photo taking skills is improving...making fake stuff appear so real???wahahaha
irene:hee..cute ar??? I LOVE THEM! :)
angel:nyie nyie nyie pu pu ...angel kena tipu!wahaha...how can how can?!? the tempura looks shiny and glossy ler!HAHA...
Cool
No marrr...when looking at the "food", I started to ponder it is a real food...WAHAHAHA!!
papercrazy:WRONG! its HOT! 'x'
yientau:AMAZING!!!...im getting tummy aches just looking and imagining that the miniatures are real food..lol
Wah so many nice things to eat...
miniature can eat ah
:)
zeroimpact:boohoohooo!! y every1 wanto eat my miniature collection!..LOL
Aiiiihhhh...
I wanna play.. I wanna play with those miniatures...
let's play pink cotton!!! ya loh, play masak-masak and makan-makan...
:D
selba:ohh! rupa rupanya wanto play masak2! CAN CAN! ooh..so long since i last play..wahahha...
but i don pots n pans ... only some jap dishes boh
So, the latest collection was the one u bought at Midvalley ah???
So, now I know what to get u for yr birthday liaw......*hint**hint*
The prawn tempura with ramen looks fake. lol. i figured something was fishy.. but not when i looked at the cold soba. It looks like brain . ew ew ew. lol
And i've decided not to look at the food anymore. just keep reading. haha anyway, nice miniature collection of urs. i go ur house and see can ar? haha
papercrazy:CAN!!..got anyone going to kl b4 my BDAY meh??!!!
vernonia:AHAH! alas!!someone who agrees with me!!..yalor..looks fake kan kan??hahaah...
come lorrr!!!..mwehehe
banyak cutie ni.
Nice deco in ur car.
It can be don! lol
wayne:cannot put in my car la..with my 'superb' driving skills for sure all fall dono where..wahaha
still thinking where to bring them..mebe bring to office lor :)
heee....cute!
I tot the ramen is real one at first ler...
lol!
Btw...do not miss me k! =)
dunno wehre to bring them?
very easy..
put in my house :P
kao tim :D
Oh don't merajuk
I pukul all of them ah
Bad bad bad...
No makan Pink Cottons miniature
:)
One look I know it's masak masak..
Looks so fake.. esp the Jap food.. although the loaf of bread looks real.
red sponge:muuu miss u oredi :(
chen:WAH!!! they r my collection wo!!! *stomps feet* boohoohooo
heh :P
zeroimpact:ohhhh my hero! *ahem* HAHAHA
zara's mama:wahaha...another person who thinks its fake ler...mmm...i still feel like puking when i see the cold soba =S
Post a Comment