Isnt this great???
Got nothing to blog about???
The solution is simple.....POST SOME FORWARD MAIL LOrr...hee
I have not much inspiration these days...OH..my life is becoming so UNhappening =
Anyway, these pics will sure amaze you out of your pants...
These weird looking clouds were spotted in Siburan ( a small district in Sarawak)
They REALLY look weird...i receive these from a forward mail.
Check this out...
Reminds me of those end-of-days movie ... creepy...
I think it looks like a giant jellyfish in the sky ^_^
But then again, i think we humans r being a little bit too complacent in life.
I mean what if one day we saw these weird looking clouds in the skies and we simply brush it off saying AIYA,ITS JUST A SILLY JELLYFISH-LIKE CLOUD
When..........
*KABOOOOOOOOM*
Aliens start to come down from their spaceship (disguised as clouds) and *BANG BANG BANG* MUAHAHAHAHAH YOU STUPID HUMANS THOUGHT OUR SHIP WAS A GIANT JELLYFISH RITE??? WE R GONNA TAKE OVER EARTH...MUAHAHAHAAHAHAH
see???
what will happen???
haiii...its like the WAR OF THE WORLDS..
all of them thought it was just a normal thunder storm but in fact it was electricity passing onto the aliens who have been hibernating under our feet since the beginning of time?!??
Scary thought...hmmmmmm
2 comments:
PC, it looks like a brain being fried with smoke or steam escaping from the fried brain. Oops!
Interesting cloud, I must say.
happysurfer:hmm...ya...thanks for ur input.now on 2nd thoughts, i think it looks like BRAIN from pinky and the brain...not sure anyone remembers that cartoon...wahahaha
Post a Comment