Been tag by Miracle8...boohooohoo..so here goes...
Four jobs I would stink at:
1. Accountant - i was never good in counting money :\
2. Kindergarten Teacher - kids treat me as their peers...so that would be a disaster.imagine,being bossed around by kindy kids...ARGHHH
3. Customer Service - all the &%^#%&^ customers are gonna get it from me! 'x'
4. Air stewardess - i think i will pour the coffee all over the passengers head. i have shaky hands you see :D
Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:
1. gab ( i am not gab as in gabby kind of gab )
2. gal (heee...)
3. geera (this was from Ragnarok online...i was Geera the Swordswoman...muahahahaa)
4. erm erm erm...chin chai lo..PINK COTTON lo..wahahaha
Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone (at least 8 times 'x')
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (at least twice)
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (at least twice)
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (twice)
Four places I have lived:
1. Kuching
2. Kuching
3. Kuching
4. Kuching
*** oh i have a boring life...
Four things I love to do on my weekends:
1. Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Go on a date lo ^_^
3. Eat out with family
4. Most important of all!!!........SLEEPING!!
Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:
1. X-FILES~~ the truth is out there! ooh i love david duchovny :)
2. Phua Chu Kang - one just need a dose of laughter everyday
3. Lizzie McGuire - haaaa...nice! i still love hillary duff now :P
4. Wonder Years
Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations :
1. Oh dear...i m not a drinker...my face will turn REALLY red and hot even with a little sip of wine...so plssss...no wine for my wedding..WAHAHAHA
Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances):
1. My Handphone with a fully charged battery! :)
2. My watch - just cannot bear not knowing the time
3. My internet connection (albeit lousy 'x')
4. Money lorr...
Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:
1. Japanese food - who i enjoy it with ah?? anyone will do...just as long as the food is nice
2. Italian food
3. Spinach noodles...heeheheehehe
4. Potato wedges with cheese toppings...MmMmmMmM
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Certainly not the office :D
2. Paris~~
3. KL/Singapore,anywhere GOOD for shopping *wink*
4. My own bed
4 poeple I mercilessly tagged:
1. Red Sponge!!! How can i forget you! ..MUAHAHAHA
2. Selba
3. Kristopher
4. Eichi :)
Spread some fun...byebye i m off to play sims2!
3 comments:
You need to come live in Italy for a year!!!
Ok. Post it up already!
SA:hahah..glad we share the same choices :)
lb : really??? i think so too...when do i pack my bags??and your address pls? :p
red sponge : ok.you've cleared your debt.you are free to GO
Post a Comment