hello hello...I must apologize for suddenly going MIA by making my blog private bcos I think my blog privacy may have been infringed..lol! But after thinking thru things, oh well...I have nothing to hide from anybody, pry if they must.
so we have been in Auckland for slightly more than a month now. The little missy have been settling in well. In fact when people ask me how am I doing in NZ and how is she doing. I would tell them she is adapting and settling herself in nz better than me ..lol
she loooves it here..although I am not sure why since shes stuck with me at home most days anyway..LOL. but its her first day of school today (hence the free time to blog). if you ask her whether she wants to go back to penang..she will say she wants to stay in new Zealand..lol
ok the stupid iPhone app for blogger cant seem to allow me to upload photos..till I find a better solution..i will blog again...haha. aint nobody got no time to slowly upload photo to pc and blog la!
No comments:
Post a Comment