Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Things She Says

Ok. Going to start a new series. Like any proud mother (I think?) I m always gushing about what she said and what antics she was up to mostly to my sisters and family and to any friends who are interested to hear (I'm not that annoying a mother lah!)

So I figured why not type it in my faithful old blog so that I can read back when she is grown up and refuse to talk me (I hope not)

Convo # 1:

(There's this nursery rhyme that goes "ding dong bell, pussy in the well")

She : ding dong bell!! Pussy catttt!!!

Convo # 2:

We were at mcds. She was holding a sundae cone while trying to eat fries off our tray. So she put her cone on the table n took one fries each in both hands and she stuffed one fry into her mouth n tried to precariously pick the cone off the table with the other fry still in her other hand

Me : use 2 hands
She : (mumbled something which I couldn't make out at first and still trying to get the cone)
Me : *repeated* use 2 hands
She : wait first (and proceeded to stuff the other fry into her mouth)
Me : 😐

Convo # 3:
In the car at night. I was sitting at the backseat with her and replying messages on my phone

She : arghh!!! My eyes spoil!!!

Referring to my phone being too bright 😒

Convo # 4:

While bathing her I always name out the parts I am washing. Lol! So the other day when I was bathing her she suddenly went

"I like butt butt"
"I like armpit"

Lol!!! Don't know whether I should treat her proclamation of love for her body parts with respect or laugh

Convo # 5:

Now when we close our eyes to sleep ..

Her : mama's eyes!!! Where are youuuuuu!!!

LMAO!

Convo # 6:

She can't differentiate between the usage of "you" and "baby". So normally she will go like..

"'Mama help you Pom Pom" (she's referring to herself)

So I always try to correct her by saying "baby not you"

So now it became

"Mama help baby you Pom Pom"

😅


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails