Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

12 weeks and 4 days

Went for my 12 week check up on Sunday. I am officially in my second trimester now but still don't see the nausea and vomiting stopping :( 

Doctor said it should all stop soon. So I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am so tired of being tired. However, seeing wormy on the screen always made up for the sufferings. 

When the doctor was doing the ultrasound, wormy was moving around very actively! Even showed us "his" hand and doctor started counting the fingers. And halfway counting wormy showed both hands together on screen and doctor counted all 10 fingers! That was precious :))) 

Too bad he didn't manage to capture that scene on picture. And we also managed to see wormy on 4D. "He" looks like a real baby now. Can even see his nose bone and his legs and the umbilical cord. Can't believe I have a small tiny human being inside of me 




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails