Anyway, I told someone I NEED to find that pair of shoe this weekend! So off we went shopping...
Its funny how not many shops sells white shoes. Very hard meh? People getting married everyday and even if not for bridal wear, normal people don't buy white shoes one ah? Food for thought...should consider starting up a line of bridal shoes...anyhoo! Back to my topic....
So first shop I went in, my fav affordable shoe shop ... Vincci. Though deep down I somehow doubted they would have nice white shoes meeting my requirements. Lol. But I found this...

Not too ugly, not too plain, and comfy to wear. Only rm79.90 before 20% discount. But it was off-white, slightly creamish. I thought I'd come back and buy this if I 4
Ran out of choice.
Walked in to a few more shops to no avail and finally!!! Parkson came to the rescue! Should have thought if Parkson gurney earlier!
Quite a few pair of white shoes there. I found this, which is like around rm100

heels too short :P

Another one...rm110++ I think. But too off-white...

Then I saw the ultimate holy grail of white shoes...

Soooo pretty! Though not this one which I managed to take a photo off. This my friends, was priced at rm558! Someone got so worried, asked me to put back the shoes quickly. Lol
And then! And then ... I saw this!

I knew I had to make it mine!
And mine it did become :))))

Nice or not???

Affordable and meets most of my criteria. Now I can do kissing poses without having to tiptoe. Kekekeke
2 comments:
hehe...I like the 2nd pair alot! simple and nice!
When can we see the photos?! ;p
Thanks for sharing this blog.
Post a Comment